ADVERTISEMENT

***** Official UK vs. NMS game thread ******

Hello all... Go Cats!!! (Anyone that spells the Cats with a K, "ain't" a UK fan....)

Reactions: BlueCephus
Amazing how they take it up a notch. This team may have a couple "second gears"...🤞

First gamethread of the year started by an Auburn fan that apparently talks bad about us elsewhere. WTF?

Yeah and the stupid thing is, people (Supposed UK fans keep posting like it's nothing...) (You're okay, I'm okay... do anything you like...) Not this Ole boy.... Call the Cats "Kats" repetitively and blatantly and we got issues....

CatsIllustrated needs to stop that or fold.

Yeah and the stupid thing is, people (Supposed UK fans keep posting like it's nothing...) (You're okay, I'm okay... do anything you like...) Not this Ole boy.... Call the Cats "Kats" repetitively and blatantly and we got issues....

CatsIllustrated needs to stop that or fold.

Very dissapointing and very uncool by the Auburn a-hole. No wonder he started the game thread two hours early. It's funny to him.

• Angry
Reactions: BBUK
If I never post again on this site, that's okay but scum like that have to be called out and removed. (He can post but how does a site call itself "Cats"Illustrated and allow it... (I know how and why...Just a darned shame...)

• Angry
If I was a MOD and I kind of know why I am not, I'd delete the entire thread along with all the posts. It would really just take doing that one time...

Good evening

smile-salute.gif

john-wayne-grinning-face-992d73fui125i4ia.gif

lets go cats, If we can get these guys to play more methodical it would be nice. Right now some of the guys think they can use their speed instead of their head.

lets go cats, If we cant get these guys to play more methodical it would be nice. Right now some of the guys think they can use their speed instead of their head.

Yes, I can do without Wager shooting 3's. He needs to stir the drink. Gonna have so much fun watching Shep.

I like Reed
Really rooting for him

So there’s more talent and more speed
And we do have a player who is not only a native but also a legacy which is nice

But…see a lot of the same old stuff. Can the talent overcome it?

He is fast no doubt but Reed IQ is off the carts.I though we were better With Reed at point right now.

Let'em haggle it out. They will make each other better. They are that kind of player. Just a blessing having them both.

Reactions: Ukgold
I like Reed
Really rooting for him

So there’s more talent and more speed
And we do have a player who is not only a native but also a legacy which is nice

But…see a lot of the same old stuff. Can the talent overcome it?

A new offensive coach is in place. Hopefully he isn't hamstrung.... (Ham stringed?) 😁

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT