ADVERTISEMENT

****Official UK @ Gonzaga Game thread****

This is reminiscent of the last 5 years or so of Tubby ball. This lifetime contract bull should have never happened.

It was very innocuous. If it wasnt I wouldn't have said you still might be right, MM. You got overly emotional for no reason and started crying like a bitch. So stop projecting, put your tampon in before you go to bed, drink some milk, and try not to be so mentally stunted.
If typing that that makes you sleep better at night after your father and uncle (but I repeat myself) touch you, then more power to you. Sweet dreams, snookums.

• Haha
Reactions: crawfords corner
If typing that that makes you sleep better at night after your father and uncle (but I repeat myself) touch you, then more power to you. Sweet dreams, snookums.

Why are you thinking of my uncle and father in that way you weirdo? They don't swing your way either. Now, do as your parents told you when you were a child, be seen not heard.

• Haha
Reactions: entropy13
I don't know. I mean we look awful out there and the first half did lack intensity but I always hate to question the hearts of players. I mean they did cut it from 16 to 4. We just shot the ball terribly.
It’s not the players. When your coach is so tight and wound up you couldn’t drive a nail up his ass, how do you think that’s gonna affect the players? And they clearly don’t work on anything situationally in practice or even attempt to come up with different game plans for different opponents.

Last edited:
@jameslee32 (For the Angry emoji)

I hate to even say it.. but we can't keep treading water.. We either need to win and keep Cal or just lose outright ans move on. This whole dancing in the middle isn't working.

I've been on Cal's side as long as I can.. but this was real bad.

A few years ago UCLA came calling for Cal and Mitch gave him a life time contract to keep him at UK.

UK could have saved a ton of money, let Cal go and hired Cronin and been far better right now. UCLA has been better than us since then......... when is Mitch going to be sent packing for all of his bad decisions.

Cal is a broken coach who only has yelling and screaming from the bench left in him. The yelling and screaming is mostly to give the appearance that he is coaching his butt off and the players are simply not producing. He is frustrated and confused without any clue as what to do and would likely do anything at this point to get out of this situation, but he simply doesn't know how. Does someone have a lifeline for him because he certainly needs it?

Reactions: cathouse

I hate to even say it.. but we can't keep treading water.. We either need to win and keep Cal or just lose outright ans move on. This whole dancing in the middle isn't working.

Yeah that's the thing. It's ok to be positive about the team and feel the process is sound and things will take care of itself in the end but eventually Cal has to get results here. You can't lose all these big games. And you definitely can't be non competitive. We were non competitive today.

Cal is a broken coach who only has yelling and screaming from the bench left in him. The yelling and screaming is mostly to give the appearance that he is coaching his butt off and the players are simply not producing. He is frustrated and confused without any clue as what to do and would likely do anything at this point to get out of this situation, but he simply doesn't know how. Does someone have a lifeline for him because he certainly needs it?
He could actually put the work in at practice and in the film room but he’s not gonna do that. He has interviews to do where he sounds like an imbecile nut job. Which by the way is not an act.

Hey, there is always next year and you know how Cal improves year after year after... Lol
It's funny though. Cal relies heavily on extreme amounts of talent, specifically at the guard position. He may have a solid team next year due to the overwhelming talent we have coming in. They, like several teams in years past, could win in spite of Cal due to sheer talent.

He could actually put the work in at practice and in the film room but he’s not gonna do that. He has interviews to do where he sounds like an imbecile nut job. Which I’m starting to think is not an act.
I have no way of knowing but its possible that Cal could be suffering from dementia which is affecting his coaching. The rate of new dementia cases is increasing at an alarming rate. As much as I dislike the guy, I don't believe he is purposely doing this bad of a job preparing his team to play. Cal has never been much of a bench coach but he has certainly performed much better than this.

It's funny though. Cal relies heavily on extreme amounts of talent, specifically at the guard position. He may have a solid team next year due to the overwhelming talent we have coming in. They, like several teams in years past, could win in spite of Cal due to sheer talent.
Just saying, those players haven't arrived yet. If we are seeing this mess and doubting Cal's abilities as a coach, there is a very good chance others are too. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that players are starting to second guess their decisions.

• Sad
Reactions: MbergCat

No moral victories.
No good losses.
No bad wins.
I would characterize a .500 team as treading water.
My .02 cents.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
Cal preparing for the Zags...

cal-asleep.png

Why are you thinking of my uncle and father in that way you weirdo? They don't swing your way either. Now, do as your parents told you when you were a child, be seen not heard.
Bless your little heart. Sounds like you've made some good progress this evening with your therapy. Your inner projections really tell the tale. Recognizing that is the first step. Congratulations, you get a ⭐.

• Haha
Bless your little heart. Sounds like you've made some good progress this evening with your therapy. Your inner projections really tell the tale. Recognizing that is the first step. Congratulations, you get a ⭐.

Your obsession with other dude's dicks is fine. Im certainly not here to judge your life. Go spend more time with your boyfriend if it's on your mind that much. Ill pray for you just in case.

Reed will never see the floor if Cal is still the coach.
Look at the guards he has committed for next year. No way he can play them all and we all know who he will play.
I don't see him staying here. Also, I don't believe that the current recruiting class will all show up on campus. At this point, I can't believe that anyone wants to be a part of this mess. It isn't getting better, it is getting worse.

Not sure why *you* keep bringing up schlongs after I said to go EAD in my first reply. Seems like it struck a chord and you can't stop thinking about them. You should probably talk to a therapist about that.

Because your first thought was to talk about eating a dick. Literally, the first thing you think of in response to me is talking about schlongs. I don't get it. There is nothing wrong with you being a homosexual. Just don't automatically think everyone is like you.

Stop trying to replace what you're not getting from home on a sports message board. Try Tinder or something.

• Haha
Reactions: entropy13
Because your first thought was to talk about eating a dick. Literally, the first thing you think of in response to me is talking about schlongs. I don't get it. There is nothing wrong with you being a homosexual. Just don't automatically think everyone is like you.

Stop trying to replace what you're not getting from home on a sports message board. Try Tinder or something.
Someone had the gall to call you out for making a snide comment by saying EAD, and you immediately try and pull the homo card. Weak sauce. You're the one with the issues. Seek help.

• Haha
Someone had the gall to call you out for making a snide comment by saying EAD, and you immediately try and pull the homo card. Weak sauce. You're the one with the issues. Seek help.

You got your speedos in a twist over an innocuous comment. I wasnt trying hurt your delicate sensibilities. For some reason, in your little pea-sized mind I was picking on you so you lashed out. You talking about issues is pretty funny, though. Crying over a benign comment . Keep projecting though.🤣

You got your speedos in a twist over an innocuous comment. I wasnt trying hurt your delicate sensibilities. For some reason, in your little pea-sized mind I was picking on you so you lashed out. You talking about issues is pretty funny, though. Crying over a benign comment . Keep projecting thoug.🤣
Not crying, but rather laughing at you. Just calling your trite, wanna-be-clever bullshit out, and you couldn't deal with it.

Not crying, but rather laughing at you. Just calling your trite, wanna-be-clever bullshit out, and you couldn't deal with it.

You went straight to being offended like the snowflake you are over an innocuous comment. Youre here whining more than a nursery full of newborns.

I'll be shocked if Kentucky beats UCLA, Kansas, or Texas. I say this because I see the player's becoming frustrated with Calipari.

The body language spoke volumes tonight. No true leader on the court while call screams like a banshee. There's no way Kentucky should have lost against Michigan State, let alone losing by 16 at Gonzaga. I think Timme shot 80 FT's.

I'll be shocked if Kentucky beats UCLA, Kansas, or Texas. I say this because I see the player's becoming frustrated with Calipari.

The body language spoke volumes tonight. No true leader on the court while call screams like a banshee. There's no way Kentucky should have lost against Michigan State, let alone losing by 16 at Gonzaga. I think Timme shot 80 FT's.
I wouldn't even say its a given they win vs Michigan in London. Can't wait for the built in excuses like he was making today saying we've only had Oscar back 1 week. Will probably be the time zones fault or we've never played here before. Neither will Michigan.

Reactions: Fox2monk
C
I wouldn't even say its a given they win vs Michigan in London. Can't wait for the built in excuses like he was making today saying we've only had Oscar back 1 week. Will probably be the time zones fault or we've never played here before. Neither will Michigan.
Calipari better get his head out of his own ass because the seat is starting to get hot. And it'll only get worse because Calipari is stubborn and makes excuses all the time now.

I forgot about Michigan. It wouldn't surprise me if Kentucky loses every non-conference game.

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT