ADVERTISEMENT

***** OFFICIAL Southern Miss Vs. Kentucky Game Thread ******

Bull freaking crap. They were down their and the game wasn't being played due to lightning. The SEC Network pulling our leg to save money. F them...

I'm not trying to be rude, but I looked a few minutes ago and there was lightning 6-7 miles away (but moving away from the stadium - now it is 10-11 miles away). I'm sure it is a policy. You think a huge corporation like ESPN doesn't have policies for this?

It is back now.

There is no conspiracy. Calm down.

Maybe my attention span has just gotten worse, but I've been watching football all day and every game just seems to have way more breaks than I remember.

Not that I’m a big fan of how much Brown runs his mouth, but how the hell did SMU not get a penalty on all the extra stuff after the 3rd down stop? One guy even hit Brown in the helmet and no flag.

Not that I’m a big fan of how much Brown runs his mouth, but how the hell did SMU not get a penalty on all the extra stuff after the 3rd down stop? One guy even hit Brown in the helmet and no flag.
I think 75 was on the field or really close to it. Could have been a costly penalty for them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT