ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS TEXAS A&M GAME THREAD**

Off to a great start. You knew A&M was gonna come out fired up and making shots. In the past, Cal teams have had issues with getting off to slow starts, especially on the road.

The fact that we're playing this well from the jump makes me feel like we have a good chance to pull it out.

All these great guards and 7 footers and this is the most pathetic defensive and rebounding team since Cal has been here.

Reactions: JFCats22
I went back and watched all 3 fouls called and none of them were fouls. Bradshaw was standing with his arms straight up on both of his and Mitchell didn’t touch radford

Reactions: bbncal02
This defense (lack of) is why I don’t think this team can win the SEC or be a Final Four team.

They allow terrible offensive teams to get going and gain confidence and they know they are never out of it.

17 points in 5 minutes….ridiculous.

Shame that Defense is going to cost this team a shot at a title. Offense is definitely a championship Offense. But you have to at least play average Defense.

This defense (lack of) is why I don’t think this team can win the SEC or be a Final Four team.

They allow terrible offensive teams to get going and gain confidence and they know they are never out of it.

17 points in 5 minutes….ridiculous.
Also what happens when a team shoots threes and gets hot. A couple of those were open sure. But at least one of those was from downtown. If a team gets hot from three it’s always gonna be a fight. That’s why teams are abandoning the two in favor of the three these days.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT