ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS MIZZOU GAME THREAD**

I'm glad some of y'all (me included) aren't coaching this team.

Edwards has struggled and may never quite figure it out at this level, but Cal knows that an Edwards playing to his potential takes this team to another level.

Reactions: bbncal02
The team knows they need him, I’m glad he’s playing well this half so far. I’d love to see him finally break out.
Agree but to me it should come off our guards making plays for him instead of force feeding him touches to get a basket

I’ll admit, I didn’t really watch any highlights/games/mixtapes of Edwards in high school. Why was he so highly touted and in top 5 of mock drafts before the season?

Plus 7 to start the first half and plus 4 this half. And like plus 10 to start last weekends 2nd half. Good to see 3 straight positive starts to half.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I'm glad some of y'all (me included) aren't coaching this team.

Edwards has struggled and may never quite figure it out at this level, but Cal knows that an Edwards playing to his potential takes this team to another level.

I'm not...

We just want to see him contribute. What’s wrong with that?
Everyone does. But not when it hurts the team to let him fire away.

He is 2/7 missed his FT, missed all three of his 3’s. Awful passes and defense. He isn’t good enough.

Wheeler shot 33.3% from 3 in his 2 years at UK. As much as Edwards hunts his shot, I’d take that from him all day. Edwards is now at 24.3%.
If he gets around 33-34% he’s gonna be solid. We need him to knock down those wide open looks he gets every game.

On defense, Edwards moves like my Grandmother who’s had both hips and knees replaced

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT