ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS MIZZOU GAME THREAD**

Defense struggling . You boys got work to do . Nonetheless, good luck rest of the game . East is best player on the court .

GDcUcRvbAAAw1PX

We aren't good enough to take off nights during conference play. Way too many ill-advised shots and defensive commits on head fakes.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Getting beat in fast break points. Wow!
2nd game in-a-row where assist to turnover ratio isn't the best. (6/5)
We really miss Thiero's intensity.

Now Ugo is going for head fakes, a seven footer needs to stay on the floor. Him and Bradshaw need to understand that, their guards are scoring over our big men with ease.

We looked great on offense again. But pretty bad playing defense, rebounding and shooting free throws. It's going to be a short season if we don't clean that up.

I hate that trap call more than anything Cal does. It has NEVER worked!

It would have a better chance IF the ball handler can't see it coming from 20 ft away AND the rest of the team is in position to back it up.

It's like the only person on UK who knew it was coming was Tre (and maybe Reeves), but the team wasn't cutting off passing lanes.

When our shots aren't falling DJ has to be in the game. He can get us buckets at the rim to stop the bleeding and change the momentum.
DJ is starting to really earn his playing time. He is playing under control and works hard to set his teammates up for easy baskets. I am beginning to really enjoy watching him play.

Reactions: jrm693
That’s TWICE East has stepped out of bounds.
💯

We need to start playing better defense. We let too many guards especially carve us up over and over. Thankfully we can outscore just about anyone. I wanna see way better ball movement and sharing second half. Knock down open shots we missed late first half. Don’t fall for the shot fakes.

With Bradshaw's wingspan, you'd think that he would have learned to keep those feet on the floor. As skilled as he can be on the offensive end, he's just as raw on defense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT