ADVERTISEMENT

*** OFFICIAL AKRON VS KENTUCKY GAME THREAD ***

This is a football thread pathetic lowlife liar. Stick to the topic and stop crying about being called out for all the ignorant false info you contrantly post.
You calling me a lowlife liar, when you literally bitch about people posting stuff from actual insiders is hilarious. Jimmy I can promise you the only lowlife in this forum is you. You called me out and others out for posting actual stuff from insiders you lowlife liar. Stop playing the victim and own up to you loser Bs you do

Missed an obvious hold on whoever was taking on Deone Walker. And now a muff. What the actual F

I didn't think so ... just trying to evaluate our progress.
We have the pieces on offense....just gotta execute better. And I just hate when Stoops can't fix that. Same with Cal. Both frustrate the hell out of me on that.

Concept over execution is something that drives me NUTS.

You calling me a lowlife liar, when you literally bitch about people posting stuff from actual insiders is hilarious. Jimmy I can promise you the only lowlife in this forum is you. You called me out and others out for posting actual stuff from insiders you lowlife liar. Stop playing the victim and own up to you loser Bs you do
I called you out for continuously posting false twitter BS lowlife liar. I’m not sure what that has to do with the football game. Watch the game, comment on the game and quit crying about being called on your BS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT