ADVERTISEMENT

Odds for a Boom Today?

One chance in a million.
Never gets old, what's great about it, he married her in real life.

dumb and dumber harry GIF

Lanier will visit UT with his best NIL offer in hand.
Not good for us him visiting UT last, if NIL is the deciding factor.
Also, UT going to sell him on replacing Knecht and putting up 25 shots a game.

Vols will be tough to beat on this one, but we can always hope he hates Pumpkin Orange and zero FF.

Vols will be tough to beat on this one, but we can always hope he hates Pumpkin Orange and zero FF.
We will be tough for them to beat. From what I understand I understand he doesn't have a visit scheduled there. I think there's a excellent chance to sign him.

Reactions: 1STSergeant
UK will blow him away but if all he cares about is cash forget him. Save the money for somebody else. Go all in on Robinson who brings more to the table than anyone else.

Reactions: KFuqua

I’ve been informed by several sources on here that this recruitment isn’t about NIL $$$, and since Barnes is going to let him chuck 25 SPG, it’s worth leaving the extra money on the table.

Apparently, if you are allowed to be a ball hog, it pays the bills as good as cash😂

We will be tough for them to beat. From what I understand I understand he doesn't have a visit scheduled there. I think there's a excellent chance to sign him.
He has an OV scheduled for tomorrow.
From Vol site.

"North Florida transfer guard Chaz Lanier will visit Tennessee basketball on Tuesday for a one-day official visit, GoVols247 confirmed on Saturday afternoon. 247Sports national basketball analyst Travis Branham reported on Friday that Lanier was planning on visiting the Vols, but had not set a date."

I’ve been informed by several sources on here that this recruitment isn’t about NIL $$$, and since Barnes is going to let him chuck 25 SPG, it’s worth leaving the extra money on the table.

Apparently, if you are allowed to be a ball hog, it pays the bills as good as cash😂
I have 0 sources, but I find that very hard to believe. He will get plenty of shots in this offense and likely be way more efficient in doing so. He may end up at UT, but I don’t think it is no. of shots that will push him there. If he goes, likely he knew where he wanted to go and choreographed this to maximize his NIL at UT.

We got 11 solid players as it is what more yall want? There's already not enough minutes to go around. I would gladly take Lanier as he could be a needle mover and would instant be out best offensive player. But it isn't needed. We're better thsn we think even right now.

We got 11 solid players as it is what more yall want? There's already not enough minutes to go around. I would gladly take Lanier as he could be a needle mover and would instant be out best offensive player. But it isn't needed. We're better thsn we think even right now.
I agree we are in good shape but the staff themselves have said we are going after 1 more now and saving 1 for later. Nothing wrong with being excited for the next boom to happen.

We got 11 solid players as it is what more yall want?
Why not use all 13 and redshirt 11-13. They're all getting paid now and it's an extra year of guaranteed money and most, including all the freshmen, will be better in their redshirt year. If they don't develop the way you want then just don't offer them much NIL and they'll go away.

So, we didn’t get our explosives yesterday. How long do you think Chaz waits to make an announcement after his visit with UT today?

I have 0 sources, but I find that very hard to believe. He will get plenty of shots in this offense and likely be way more efficient in doing so. He may end up at UT, but I don’t think it is no. of shots that will push him there. If he goes, likely he knew where he wanted to go and choreographed this to maximize his NIL at UT.
Thanks, you just made the point I was making when it was told to me that the Lanier recruitment wasn’t about NIL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT