ADVERTISEMENT

Not to whip a dead horse. Starters for Clemson and Tide

Remember when “grad” meant you were presumably done with this stuff and had moved on to life’s next stage?

Now it’s like a standard lineup listing. The only question is for how many years will the NCAA allow you to remain a grad with eligibility.

Remember when “grad” meant you were presumably done with this stuff and had moved on to life’s next stage?

Now it’s like a standard lineup listing. The only question is for how many years will the NCAA allow you to remain a grad with eligibility.
It’s not at all a new thing. Next year is the last year for Covid redshirts, the NCAA didn’t just arbitrarily allow that, there was a pandemic homie.

Any of the coaches in the elite 8 would have this Kentucky team in the final four. I seriously believe Calipari as is might not be a top 50 coach in college basketball.

It’s the worst in game coach in the p5 from what I’ve seen. If he didn’t have the talent he wouldn’t be a D1 coach.

Meaning it really doesn’t matter what he has. I don’t believe he really wants to win anyway for other reasons, and the seniors wouldn’t help him anyway. We’re dead until he’s gone.

Any of the coaches in the elite 8 would have this Kentucky team in the final four. I seriously believe Calipari as is might not be a top 50 coach in college basketball.

It’s the worst in game coach in the p5 from what I’ve seen. If he didn’t have the talent he wouldn’t be a D1 coach.

Meaning it really doesn’t matter what he has. I don’t believe he really wants to win anyway for other reasons, and the seniors wouldn’t help him anyway. We’re dead until he’s gone.
I agree any of the elite 8 teams coach could win with our team. However I do not think he’s the worst.

I agree any of the elite 8 teams coach could win with our team. However I do not think he’s the worst.

I don’t know, I can’t see many other coaches in the power 5 losing to Oakland and St. Peters with that kind of talent on the roster. It speaks for itself.

Reactions: kspradlin
Well be glad that Reed and Dilly came off the bench you would had 2 more freshman starting
Not really because they should’ve been starting for a couple of freshman that shouldn’t have been.

Just so you all know, to shorten my typing when you see me post CBS
It stands for Cal Be Sucking. That’s all I will call him until he’s gone.

Say his name ____ CBS

This is a dead horse worth beating.
Yes. We should scream it from the mountaintops until MB listens . He should make Cal announce we are no longer a one and done school . Recruit the best we can find fro the portal and returnees . If incoming freshman don’t like it they can go elsewhere . Tired of our program being USED .

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Problem as stated in another thread is just point guard. Get the right guard. Not 3 . Not two point guards. ONE. One 30 minute starter who can guard and shoot and drop a teardrop.

3 Grad, 5 Seniors, 1 Junior and a Soph

Clemson:
Senoir
Grad
Grad
Junior
Senior

Bama:
Senior
Grad
Soph
Senior
Senior
Yeah, what Nate Oats did with essentially a brand new roster is shocking. And yes, in our one game, the seniors showed up. Wouldn't you have loved to have 4 more guys like Antonio Reeves? I'm not sure we want to forget all about recruiting high school players altogether, but maybe we do. These 4th, 5th, and 6th year guys are grown men. Look at our front line guys this year- no strength, no rebounding, no toughness. We sent our only strong guy to the G-league when Oscar left. The guys we had are talented, no doubt, but against grown men inside, forget it. So, Oakland's coach was right, embarrassingly right. We had Zero inside. And unfortunately, our freshmen guards were so wound tightly they couldn't even make a shot, and they lacked the experience and determination to change the trend in that game once it started. We never did learn to defend and that's a product of our youth as well.

Reactions: DrH. Lecter
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT