ADVERTISEMENT

Norlander on Zona-Dook game tomorrow night

Simply don’t understand the Duke hate. After all it was Arizona that kept us from a three peat which would have been one hell of accomplishment
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Simply don’t understand the Duke hate. After all it was Arizona that kept us from a three peat which would have been one hell of accomplishment
Nothing wrong with liking all things Duke (players, teams, school, etc.) if you are a fan of people who believe they are better than everyone else on the planet simply based on where they went to school.

Most Duke grads make Harvard grads seem humble. LOL!

Caleb Love getting one last shot at Roach and Duke (a lot of history between those two, Love wanted to go to Duke, then roach commits, causing Love to get so upset he went to UNC)

I expect a big game from love tomorrow, Duke probably pulls the W, but they are dealing with an early injury to a key player, Mitchell.

Scheyer excepts to have a home and home series with a big time program every year, I love this. The line has already moved from Duke -4 to Duke -5.5. I think Duke gets this one and also beats MSU next week. At Arkansas in a couple weeks could be a different story.

Reactions: Jacket4
I wish it was my birthday or even my mother’s age. I was a fan when Rupp won his last title in 1958 and mourned when Texas Western won in 1966 (after we had defeated another all white team, Duke, in the semis). I rejoiced when the Goose got loose in 78, naturall against Duke. I loved the payback in 98 which propelled us to another title. I very much dislike Duke and their arrogance. Hoever, I still mourn the Arizona loss more than the Lattner game. I would love to brag about three in a row, a feat not accomplished since UCLA’s run and likely will never happen again. Sorry, I’ll trade an elite eight loss for a title any day. If I was unclear, im sorry. If you disagree please explain.

Reactions: CGblue
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT