ADVERTISEMENT

Norchad Omier

1980s it will get you on a list GIF

I'm not crazy about it but this has to be one of the more intriguing off seasons of any sport. How will the dominos fall? When? What will it mean? I'm an old dude and I never in my wildest imaginations saw this coming. Free agency on steroids. Seems to be a great time to at least build a competitive roster.

Reactions: chroix
Burned out quickly why? Do we know for a fact that UK is no longer in the running?
He has the “do not contact” tag ….someone has him locked up already.

Doubt he and Osobor would work together anyways

He has the “do not contact” tag ….someone has him locked up already.

Doubt he and Osobor would work together anyways
Right. Just seemed defeatist to say that UK wasn't that school without more context. If he's destined for St. John's, then it looks like Pitino got a great one.

Heck, Khalifa did that DNC thing and had UK, UL, and BYU on his platter. This dude would been awesome to see in blue and white next year.

Reactions: zgcrawfo94
Right. Just seemed defeatist to say that UK wasn't that school without more context. If he's destined for St. John's, then it looks like Pitino got a great one.

Heck, Khalifa did that DNC thing and had UK, UL, and BYU on his platter. This dude would been awesome to see in blue and white next year.
True.

Reactions: JPFisher
This guy is elite. We need to reach out immediately.

Wow! Interesting, very familiar with him here in ACC land. He’s really good and even though he may get caught in some undersized matchups sometimes, he’s very strong and will battle. Tough and experienced player from a Final Four team. Kentucky should absolutely try to get him if the NBA doesn’t, guess that’s why he has a “do not contact” tag? Doesn’t want to hear from schools until the NBA thing is fully closed? 🤷🏻‍♂️ already has an agreement with a school?

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT