ADVERTISEMENT

NIL site crashed with amount of hits/donations

Imafan4evr_

Junior
Jul 31, 2004

Sorry if already posted. Keep it up. Seems like we were all just looking for a reason to get hooked on Kentucky basketball again. I wouldn’t have put my money on “Mark Pope, head coach” to be that reason two days ago, but I’m certainly glad to see it now. BBN is alive and well.

But But Twitter said all of BBN and the doners hated this hire !!!??

Lmao Haha Sticker - Lmao Haha Laughing Stickers

Sorry if already posted. Keep it up. Seems like we were all just looking for a reason to get hooked on Kentucky basketball again. I wouldn’t have put my money on “Mark Pope, head coach” to be that reason two days ago, but I’m certainly glad to see it now. BBN is alive and well.
This is exactly what I hoped would happen.

We are witnessing the rebirth of Kentucky basketball. Draft night is no longer considered the greatest day of the year for UK basketball. Success is no longer determined by the number of 1st round draft picks we send to the league each year. Now, it is all about coaches that love UK, players that love UK, support staff who love UK and fans that love UK all coming together to work for a singular purpose --- making our program the very best it can possibly be. This By God, is the real La Familia! WE ARE KENTUCKY!!!!

I contributed and did my part…. Let’s go Cats and Let’s go Pope…

As someone who is not fully informed about this NIL contribution landscape... who exactly operates Club Blue? I see the site says it is managed and operated by Club Blue LLC, and that they are a partner of UK Athletics. I assume this means the Athletics Department endorses and acknowledges this entity?

Reactions: SemperFiCat
24 hours ago was the weirdest, most shocking single moment of my UK fandom to date. To see what a difference one day makes and the overwhelming rally of the craziest sports fanbase in the country (I say that lovingly and including myself), it’s special. I thought we’d lost it under Cal. It’s a good day.

As someone who is not fully informed about this NIL contribution landscape... who exactly operates Club Blue? I see the site says it is managed and operated by Club Blue LLC, and that they are a partner of UK Athletics. I assume this means the Athletics Department endorses and acknowledges this entity?
I know Mitch gave out the info today on KSR, so I’m not sure who is operating it, but it’s obviously with close contact with the athletic department.

We are witnessing the rebirth of Kentucky basketball. Draft night is no longer considered the greatest day of the year for UK basketball. Success is no longer determined by the number of 1st round draft picks we send to the league each year. Now, it is all about coaches that love UK, players that love UK, support staff who love UK and fans that love UK all coming together to work for a singular purpose --- making our program the very best it can possibly be. This By God, is the real La Familia! WE ARE KENTUCKY!!!!
How is this by God? You think God is going along with the hate that you all have about Cal? Remember..God sees ya!

Reactions: catman111
Love this. Well said 💪

• Love
Reactions: Wildcatjedi
24 hours ago was the weirdest, most shocking single moment of my UK fandom to date. To see what a difference one day makes and the overwhelming rally of the craziest sports fanbase in the country (I say that lovingly and including myself), it’s special. I thought we’d lost it under Cal. It’s a good day.

I'm gonna stand by this, I and maybe like 3 other posters were on board with Pope when we heard he got a video interview.. this place was losing its damn mind. But almost everyone came around. Still not a home run yet, but I think this was a great hire, that could turn into a program changing hire.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT