ADVERTISEMENT

NIL Challenge

Nov 1, 2022
Look guys, most of us who follow UK sports understand that UK football doesn’t have as many big donors as others have. What we do have is a very big fan base, espically for football. I challenge everyone who can afford it to do at least the $25 per month NIL commitment. I also challenge you to challenge at least 3 of your UK friends to do the same. Let’s show them the power of BBN. We don’t need the negative comments. If you don’t have nothing positive to say….. keep it to yourself.

Last edited:
Look guys, most of us who follow UK sports understand that UK football doesn’t have as many big donors as others have. What we do have is a very big fan base, espically for football. I challenge everyone who can afford it to do at least the $25 per month NIL commitment. I also challenge you to challenge at least 3 of your UK friends to do the same. Let’s show them the power of BBN. We don’t need the negative comments. If you don’t have nothing positive to say….. keep it to yourself.
Why call it an NIL commitment?? It’s not NIL. There is almost no call for college athletes to endorse products. Jersey sales is about it. Call it what it is. $25 dollars a month for kids to play here instead of somewhere else. NIL is just a farce front to pay players. The courts didn’t say colleges had to share their revenue with players. Again, NIL is worth very very little.

Reactions: CladinBigOrange
Why call it an NIL commitment?? It’s not NIL. There is almost no call for college athletes to endorse products. Jersey sales is about it. Call it what it is. $25 dollars a month for kids to play here instead of somewhere else. NIL is just a farce front to pay players. The courts didn’t say colleges had to share their revenue with players. Again, NIL is worth very very little.
I hate it as much as you do. But not unless I am ready to quit liking UK football…….. myself and everyone better get on board. NCAA has no backbone right now. At the same time, People have been wanting for players to get paid for a while (not myself). I am truly scared that this NIL and transfer portal together, might ruin what I call the greatest sport on earth (college football). When it does, then maybe the people involved might realize that when they ruin CFB……. The interest and money will not be there. But for now, until they ruin it, that is how the game is being played. I hate it to brother. We have created a monster I am scared of!!!

I hate it as much as you do. But not unless I am ready to quit liking UK football…….. myself and everyone better get on board. NCAA has no backbone right now. At the same time, People have been wanting for players to get paid for a while (not myself). I am truly scared that this NIL and transfer portal together, might ruin what I call the greatest sport on earth (college football). When it does, then maybe the people involved might realize that when they ruin CFB……. The interest and money will not be there. But for now, until they ruin it, that is how the game is being played. I hate it to brother. We have created a monster I am scared of!!!
This will be my last year being invested in college athletics. I’m not paying to watch the games and then paying the players to play. I’ve had it. I’m done. I’ll find something else. Is there anything greed is not going to ruin??

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT