ADVERTISEMENT

Nikola Bundalo offered

Iron Sheik Nikolai Volkoff GIF - Iron Sheik Nikolai Volkoff Slick GIFs

You’re saying Bundalo was on a UK visit on Sunday?
Yes, 100%, he was two rows ahead of me on the berm area at the baseball game. He was noticeably very tall, and he was with the older gent with short gray hair who’s in all the greeting pictures posted on Facebook, I don’t know his name, but recognized his face.

I didn’t recognize Bundalo (never even heard of him before seeing that tweet this morning), but I figured he was a high schooler because he looked younger. Also, also short gray hair gentleman will eat his peanuts even if they have fallen on the bare concrete.

Yes, 100%, he was two rows ahead of me on the berm area at the baseball game. He was noticeably very tall, and he was with the older gent with short gray hair who’s in all the greeting pictures posted on Facebook, I don’t know his name, but recognized his face.

I didn’t recognize Bundalo (never even heard of him before seeing that tweet this morning), but I figured he was a high schooler because he looked younger. Also, also short gray hair gentleman will eat his peanuts even if they have fallen on the bare concrete.
5 second rule.

Hmm. Kentucky staff operating under the radar again.

The Pope era is going to be so much fun. One guy I know smarted off and asked if I was going to be an Arkansas fan now and when I looked at him funny and said me and most of us were ecstatic that he was gone and we got Pope...........he said "that's great" and quickly changed the subject. Rival fans LOVED us stuck in hell.

Last edited:

Was it Mark Fox with him? Bundalo patterns his game after Anthony Davis so maybe we can get an early commit with him. Would be nice having a great player lined up to take Carr's place. He is a lefthander that does a lot of things well.

Reactions: will1976
Nice size. N I s that position imo.

I saw Winston Bennett at Kroger the other day wearing scrubs. Not sure what he’s doing now a days but still tall. Looks like he’s lost weight.

The Pope era is going to be so much fun. One guy I know smarted off and asked if I was going to be an Arkansas fan now and when I looked at him funny and said me and most of us were ecstatic that he was gone and we got Pope...........he said "that's great" and quickly changed the subject. Rival fans LOVED us stuck in hell.
Arkansas fans and some others can’t fathom that we wanted him gone for some reason. We would have fired him if not for the ridiculous contract Barney agreed too. When he found out Calipari screwed up trying to look for jobs on his own, Barney took it and we were saved.

ah gotcha. He looks a lot different even from his introductory UK photo. So that being said, it seems like it was Mark Fox.
That be him now, he definitely looks different from the side but if you see him head on he looks basically the same with less hair that is shorter than it used to be, and more grey. He wore glasses when he was younger too.

My wife got a picture of him to try and see if he was on our current roster, and it does look a lot like him. My wife has her doubts. It's an odd angle so he looks skinnier, less chin, hair less floppy. But with him being noticeably very tall, recognizing who turned out to be Fox, and the announcement on X... I feel like it had to be him. I don't know who else it'd be. We don't have any lookalike student managers, do we?

I don't think it'd be fair to share a picture of some kid who was just taking a visit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fox2monk

If the peanuts are still in the shell is it such a big issue?

Nice size. N I s that position imo.

I saw Winston Bennett at Kroger the other day wearing scrubs. Not sure what he’s doing now a days but still tall. Looks like he’s lost weight.
Still struggling with sex addiction? You probably didn’t get to ask, right?

Reactions: NociHTTP
My wife got a picture of him to try and see if he was on our current roster, and it does look a lot like him. My wife has her doubts. It's an odd angle so he looks skinnier, less chin, hair less floppy. But with him being noticeably very tall, recognizing who turned out to be Fox, and the announcement on X... I feel like it had to be him. I don't know who else it'd be. We don't have any lookalike student managers, do we?

I don't think it'd be fair to share a picture of some kid who was just taking a visit.
Are you sure it wasn’t Andrew Carr?

All I know is this kid has a tremendous smile. And he has the look of a player who has it, whatever it is.
All I know no one at UK is sleeping on the job.

Reactions: NociHTTP
OH St really wanting Nico. They will be playing a more slow down offense than us won't they? You would think that most players would want to play in a more fast three point shooting offense.

If UConn wants him….that means he’s a skilled/versatile/coachable/winning player. Which means I want him!

Just to put on my annoying writing critic hat for a moment, there’s no need to put the words “full ride division 1” in every one of these posts. Everyone already knows that part.

And it’s not accurate to say he’s “received a scholarship” from these schools. He only has offers. An offer doesn’t become a scholly until an NLI is signed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT