ADVERTISEMENT

Nike Peach Jam over; 2023, 2024, 2025 targets recruiting followup

Fueger dropped the boom early yesterday for Garrison at 9:36 am. Expecting one for Brea this morning as well.šŸ˜Ž
Dude. It's 9:00am and I was about to sign off and get to work. Now I have to wait 36 more minutes. I'll tell my boss it's your fault, not mine!

Thieroā€™s dad was unhappy half the season about how Cal used his son. But he visits Ark. Money does talk,šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: University-6
ā€œKentucky has shown some interest, but they have not offered yet,ā€ Scott said. ā€œThey werenā€™t recruiting me at BYU so this was a new contact. They just called and were asking about my day and getting to know me. That is really the only school that I have talked with that hasnā€™t offered yet.ā€

Image-5.jpg

I like this breakdown. I'm probably sleeping on Travis Perry more than I should.
I like him a lot but he's no Reed. Have no idea if he will transition easily or have a rough frosh year but if he comes in and really adapts we are going to be even more dangerous.

UK recruiting target and possible reclass candidate Will Riley had a big game in UPlay Canada's win over The Family tonight at EYBL-Atlanta--the 2nd stop of 4 this Spring. (next one is during live period I believe in Indianapolis the 17-19th)

Will had 29 pts on 10-16 FG, 1-2 3pt and 8-9 FG with 6 rebs and 2 assists.

Also of note Caleb Wilson only played 10 mins in his debut with Boozer Twins on their team in an OT loss to NH Lightning who were led by Meleek Thomas with 25 pts 6 rebs and 3 assists.

UK recruiting target and possible reclass candidate Will Riley had a big game in UPlay Canada's win over The Family tonight at EYBL-Atlanta--the 2nd stop of 4 this Spring. (next one is during live period I believe in Indianapolis the 17-19th)

Will had 29 pts on 10-16 FG, 1-2 3pt and 8-9 FG with 6 rebs and 2 assists.

Also of note Caleb Wilson only played 10 mins in his debut with Boozer Twins on their team in an OT loss to NH Lightning who were led by Meleek Thomas with 25 pts 6 rebs and 3 assists.
I would love to land Riley!

One name I hope appears in the portal after next year is Blue Cain from UGA. That kid is a dead eye. Saw him at IMG play against John Bol and Mattas Buzelis. Cain was easily the best player on that floor. His freshman year at UGA showed his shooting touch. I hope he enters the portal and Pope snatches him up

The future looks so bright under Pope, can't wait. I fully expect us to land 2 or 3 among Riley, johnson, Moreno, Peterson. Someone else referred to this seasons team as a Frankenstein team, which I fully agree with. It will take a couple of years to see how he fully coaches and recruits, but atleast the journey will be exciting and hopeful as opposed to Cal's last bunch of years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT