ADVERTISEMENT

N'FALY DANTE could he reclass to 2019?

He will end up reclassifying, he is older than most of the class. The biggest competition to him seems to be Arizona, he is from the same place that produced Deandre Ayton..

He will end up reclassifying, he is older than most of the class. The biggest competition to him seems to be Arizona, he is from the same place that produced Deandre Ayton..

Some head scout for one of the sites said he’d be surprised if Dante doesn’t go to LSU at this point.

Some head scout for one of the sites said he’d be surprised if Dante doesn’t go to LSU at this point.

Would not surprise me any, they have been talking about him taking over for Naz Reid, watch how he plays this year.. Wade is a good coach, a sleaze bag, but a good coach..

Cal has a knack for getting in on guys late and signing them, especially when options run low and his back is in the corner, Cal comes out swinging

The main three for this kid are LSU, Oregon, and Arizona. Cal's not going to even seriously recruit this kid for the obvious reasons.
Not saying you're right or wrong, but I have seen some speculation that he would very much be an angle that would be explored if Cal missed on some of the higher profile bigs in this class. He was one of the first 2020 kids to get an offer, as well. I would say that means he is a target of interest.

Not saying you're right or wrong, but I have seen some speculation that he would very much be an angle that would be explored if Cal missed on some of the higher profile bigs in this class. He was one of the first 2020 kids to get an offer, as well. I would say that means he is a target of interest.

Call will explore any recruit to see if he could land him within the rules.... its just more than obvious by the kids main three schools that something else is going on.

Reactions: jace2012
ADVERTISEMENT