ADVERTISEMENT

Next Exhib game?

ColonelCat

Junior
Jan 8, 2003
Is there a game tonight? Can't find it in the schedule. TIA I remember KY State was the opponent.

Never mind, I found it. Thursday night.

You could do things the really really old fashioned way:
Buy a ticket and watch the game in Rupp.

Reactions: Kybluedude
I'm not sure why so many seem to have a hard time figuring out game times and TV options. Just go to UK Athletics site. And if you can typically watch the UK games on ESPN or the SEC network, then you can watch them on the +Networks without an additional purchase.

Reactions: ORCAT and bevcat
to me, just another indication of how far UK has slipped
in the past even the exhibition games were televised
Or just a way for you to take a pot shot of the team you are SUPPOSE to be a fan of. I remember regular games being taped delayed. It's not 1985 tv anymore. Did you ever think a NFL game would be on Amazon every Thursday 30 years ago ?

Reactions: Pygmy Sasquatch
to me, just another indication of how far UK has slipped
in the past even the exhibition games were televised
Has nothing to do with slipping but more about getting people to purchase plus programming. I think within next ten years most if not all sports will be on a pay to watch basis. The days of free streaming are numbered.

Or just a way for you to take a pot shot of the team you are SUPPOSE to be a fan of. I remember regular games being taped delayed. It's not 1985 tv anymore. Did you ever think a NFL game would be on Amazon every Thursday 30 years ago ?
I remember the tape delay days. Had to wait until after the news to watch the Cats. That was back when I thought the news was worse than the billboard channel.

One thing that’s always been true about me is I’m never afraid to walk away. I’ll do it with all sports if that happens, I’ve already stopped watching nba and nfl, I could give em all up. I feel the same about jobs and women. That’s freedom
Life without sports, a job, and women sounds terrible. 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT