ADVERTISEMENT

NEW COACH TIMELINE

pappy52

Junior
Jul 27, 2007
sevierville, Tn.
If you want a idea on the coaching timeline search. follow this. if its a week or 2 then 95 percent it will be Donovan, if they come up with an announcement say by friday then most likely its gonna be Drew. if Donovan is truely interested there wont be any announcement until his season is done in the nba or until the bulls are knocked out of any post season. PS: barnhart and donovan have talked for about 45 minutes about the job earlier today. not in person.

If you want a idea on the coaching timeline search. follow this. if its a week or 2 then 95 percent it will be Donovan, if they come up with an announcement say by friday then most likely its gonna be Drew. if Donovan is truely interested there wont be any announcement until his season is done in the nba or until the bulls are knocked out of any post season. PS: barnhart and donovan have talked for about 45 minutes about the job earlier today. not in person.
And your PS, you know this how?

Think about this…

You are Billy D. making 4.5-6 million dollars per year and you know you are about to get fired, and UK calls with a landing spot at 9 million plus!

Talk about the perfect storm at the perfect time 😭 Absolute NO BRAINER💯
11 million is the starting number being reported.

What I heard also. My boss’ sister is married to Pelphrey and she talked to Billy’s wife today. One interesting tidbit is Pitino is encouraging him to do it.

Seriously? Why? He has been out of the college game for a long time. Has no recruiting base. And the Bulls fans want him gone as much as we wanted Cal to go.
Is this a real post? He's been coaching in the NBA for years. Much better basketball played there than in the college game. College still uses sets from the 80s and 90s. I'm pretty sure Billy has got that covered. Playing against Lebron, Curry, Anthony Davis etc for 10 seasons. He's also one of the most connected people in basketball.

Seriously? Why? He has been out of the college game for a long time. Has no recruiting base. And the Bulls fans want him gone as much as we wanted Cal to go.
You do realize that you don’t have to recruit. Some of the guys will stick around and the portal is loaded with tons of guys that are better than any incoming freshman that would jump to play for Billy D and be one of the stories of college basketball.

But seriously, if we wait for Donovan, we lose out on a lot of players we could get in the portal, and probably any current roster players that might stay.
But if it's him, I won't care a bit that we suck his first year because he's going to build using his system. There would be improvement every year, and he would surely be getting guys who were going to be UK-first.

Fact of the matter is that Kentucky is still Kentucky. If Donovan is the guy then there are tons of transfers who we could snatch up. Plus our current roster and recruits. Just because guys have their names in the portal doesn't mean they're absolutely gone. A big name could bring them back in.

How much is Donovan currently making a year

I read an article today that said for the most part that Billy D and the Bulls management get along rather well.

The article also said that the Bulls would not get into a bidding war with Ky.

Just what I read.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT