ADVERTISEMENT

Nervousness and still 6 days to enter the portal

Feb 23, 2024
their shouldn't be any. They say the last 4-5 days more players enter then then any day. What if we filled up our roster and their ends up being better players in the portal to choose from? I get wanting to hear good news or commitments to Kentucky, but I don't think we should worry too much yet. I think after the last day and next weekend then possibly. The kids can take their time making decisions too and maybe some are waiting till other people enter the portal to see what they are gonna do?

I'm not too worried, I think Pope and staff will put together a serviceable roster. I can't ignore the fact though that we have been turned down by many that we've reached out to. I think that's a temporary problem though, due to the fact that Pope just isn't a big, known name.....yet. I'm thinking that after this coming season when players see what he can do, he will gain a lot more attention and interest.

Reactions: TOMCATS1990
their shouldn't be any. They say the last 4-5 days more players enter then then any day. What if we filled up our roster and their ends up being better players in the portal to choose from? I get wanting to hear good news or commitments to Kentucky, but I don't think we should worry too much yet. I think after the last day and next weekend then possibly. The kids can take their time making decisions too and maybe some are waiting till other people enter the portal to see what they are gonna do?
Agree

I'm not too worried, I think Pope and staff will put together a serviceable roster. I can't ignore the fact though that we have been turned down by many that we've reached out to. I think that's a temporary problem though, due to the fact that Pope just isn't a big, known name.....yet. I'm thinking that after this coming season when players see what he can do, he will gain a lot more attention and interest.
Agreed Pope and his assistants will put together a good roster next season giving the circumstances. Year after they will have a loaded roster and a Coach that can actually Coach

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT