ADVERTISEMENT

Nervous

Nope, not at all. Had the same indifferent view right before the WVU game in the 2011 tourney and we won.

Ok, now I’m getting nervous like I usually do before a big game.

Anyone else feeling this with me?
Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

I used to have this same emotional investment but not anymore. It’s the tournament and only 1 team can win it all. Most likely it’s not going to be the team you’re pulling for. So I find it best just to be indifferent and not destroy my day when the inevitable does happen.

Always nervous before the Cats play - especially in the NCAA tournament. Hoping that the team that beat Auburn and Tennessee come out today and play to their strengths - transition offense and good half court defense and rebounding. They need to pounce on KSU early, build a solid lead and make free throws down the stretch, as I can see it being close with lapses in the second half. GBB!

I'm always nervous when Kentucky is playing a big game. This game is huge because if you lose you go home and I'm not ready for Kentucky basketball to end.
GO BIG BLUE

Reactions: Fox2monk
I used to have this same emotional investment but not anymore. It’s the tournament and only 1 team can win it all. Most likely it’s not going to be the team you’re pulling for. So I find it best just to be indifferent and not destroy my day when the inevitable does happen.
With Duke and KU out, it won't hurt nearly as bad. I hate when we go out and they're still in.

Not in this one. This is only a second round game. We belong going far in this program. Nothing less.

Was OK earlier then started getting nervous as game time draws closer. Read this thread and now I'm almost over the brink neurotic! Thanks!

• Love
Ok, now I’m getting nervous like I usually do before a big game.

Anyone else feeling this with me?
Yup. Went to the gym for an hour and a half to get the nerves out. Just home. Nervous as hell, but know we CAN get it done

always come tourney time. Really hoping for win for the team. Been through alot thisyear. Go Cats.

Reactions: bbncal02
Yeah I ran a lap around my Neighborhood when that was over. Same thing after Ohio state in 11. Everybody in my hood knew UK was final four bound.
That Notre Dame game was intense. We had to run a gauntlet that year. 2014-2015 was a HUGE year for talent and several generationally incredible teams.

The crowd was hugely against us that game. I'll never forget that redheaded kid for ND when he dunked and swung on the rim cutting it to like two, and the crowd went wild. Thought we were going to lose it.

I walked my dog TWICE during that Notre Dame game. Holy crap.

Yeah that game was a nightmare. I very rarely watch games of consequence in public. My friend had a party for that game and I was a wreck man. I felt like I was having a panic attack.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT