ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament ESPN Bracket

It looks like my bracket isn't filled out on ESPN so I checked everybody else's and it looks like nobody's just checked out is this an ESPN thing? I can't see anybody's picks?

I am signed in but I can't see my bracket or anybody else's but it's scoring for me. I can only see who they have as champion.

I'll let someone else answer... I'm able to click and see everyones brackets but perhaps its because I'm the owner.

I can see who's in your final 4 lol

I checked the settings nothing seems wrong.

Moved to first. Brackets are straight 99/99/99 now.

Houston gave me a scare for a bit.

Top 10 is better than I expected given how a lot of my bracket blew up. I was looking for my own entry further down the list than that [laughing]

Congrats to whichever poster won this thing and won bragging rights. I'm not sure which poster entered the Scott63439 bracket

Top 10 is better than I expected given how a lot of my bracket blew up. I was looking for my own entry further down the list than that [laughing]

Congrats to whichever poster won this thing and won bragging rights. I'm not sure which poster entered the Scott63439 bracket
That would be me. Was fun got lucky picked the championship game and the winner correct. 99.8 percentile.

That would be me. Was fun got lucky picked the championship game and the winner correct. 99.8 percentile.

Excellent job. You picked a helluva bracket. 90.4 percentile here. I thought picking Baylor and Gonzaga to make the title game was the easiest part of filling that thing out. Or at least it was by far the safest play since I felt they'd shown they were the two best teams all season long. But yeah, in a one and done tournament, anything can happen, and it almost did to Gonzaga against UCLA. I missed on picking the winner of the title game, but I had it being a three point game, so that wasn't an easy selection for me. Turned out I was dead wrong on it being a close game, but Gonzaga seemed like a smart pick at the time.

Filling out the rest of the bracket was a bigger challenge for me than picking the teams to make it to the championship game. But that's what happens when there wasn't really a lot separating whoever you thought the third best team was from even some of the teams that went out early, including those who went out quite a bit earlier than many expected.

Reactions: TOMCATS1990
That's from last tournament. Someone looked a little to far back. There's 2 of them on the board for this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT