ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA is going to allow….

Lol. The NCAA is powerless and grasping at anything to try to regain some power in college athletics. They are fearful they are going to be shut out of basketball like they have been shut out of football by the Big Boy Conferences.

It's almost like they are begging for relevance. "Please, please, like me again. I'll let you do what you want to now, if you will let me be your boss........

I hope they all have to go find a real job.

Lol. The NCAA is powerless and grasping at anything to try to regain some power in college athletics. They are fearful they are going to be shut out of basketball like they have been shut out of football by the Big Boy Conferences.

It's almost like they are begging for relevance. "Please, please, like me again. I'll let you do what you want to now, if you will let me be your boss........

I hope they all have to go find a real job.
Was about to post something similar. The NCAA is a toothless organization.

Fine, fine, fine,
Can we give the kids cream cheese with their bagels NCAA is what I'm asking?

Shocked Oh No GIF by Yêu Lu

Watch for it: NCAA to allow unlimited transfers. After that they'll allow players to transfer midseason.

Reactions: KYExtemper
At this point the NCAA needs to be dissolved and something else needs to take its place. It's the Wild, Wild West where there are no rules.

Kind of odd this wasn’t already the case. Honestly, they just made up arbitrary rules decades ago and went with it.
Yep, I agree with you. The "official visit" and "unofficial visit" rules never made any sense to me. I guess the concern was that some schools with larger budgets would be able to wine and dine more recruits and have an advantage. (I'm really not sure what the reason for limiting visits was, TBH) But with NIL now, a dinner and hotel isn't much of an edge.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT