ADVERTISEMENT

NBA GM Matchup Miracles7s V Pizza Slice

Who Would win the most series over 5 years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rupp'sRunt

All-American
Apr 19, 2008
4 Utah Jazz (Miracle7s) Year 2: 4-3 Year5 4-3
5 Portland Trailblazers (PizzaSlice) Year1: 4-1 Year3: 4-2 Year 4: 4-2

2 PizzaSlice- Lebron James, CJ Mccollum, Andre Drummond, Deangelo Russell, - Nikola Mirotic, Mike Conley, Domantos Sabonis, John Henson, Brandon Knight, Nick Batum, Portland Solomon Hill, Gourgi Deng

Miracles7s- Ben Simmons, Victor Olidipo, Andrew Wiggins, Myles Turner, Jusuf Nurkic, TJ warren, Terry Rozier, Trey Lyles, OG Anunoby, Tomas Satoransky, Goran Dragic, Stanley Johnson

Add lineups and I'll add to the top post

https://www.facebook.com/groups/253293188752078/ Facebook group to all awards and champions through 5 years

Year 5 champion: GSW (Yay)

Year4 Champion: Rockets (BeeBeeIn)

Year3 Champion 76ers (Morg

Year2 Champion Raptors (Rupps Runt

Year 1Champion Mavs ( UK Norse

Last edited:
to me this is the toughest one. hands down pizza slice the first 3 years so that wins it. but with simmons/wiggins/oladipo miracles has a fabulous young combination and would win from them on imho. comes down to a year for pizza slice. he took some chances too like getting conley. good job.

Just a bad matchup for miracle. He did a good job building a young squad but his team isn't ready to win now and there's no guarantee LeBron falls off in time for him to take the later years, although I do think the squad around LeBron is a bit flawed.

LeBron surrounded by shooters who are better than JR and more all around than Korver, Andre Drummond who is a Tristan Thompson on HGH and Steroids, and Domantas Sabonis/Nikola Mirotic both can be stretch 4s (especially Mirotic) and a very underrated PG in Mike Conley who has played with Ball stoppers his whole career (Gay, Zach Randolph.) Also, aside from LeBron my squad is still young and going into their prime in the next 5 years. But with LeBron there is absolutely no signs he's slowing down anytime soon.

I'd actually take this squad over the current Warriors roster over the next 5 years.

LeBron surrounded by shooters who are better than JR and more all around than Korver, Andre Drummond who is a Tristan Thompson on HGH and Steroids, and Domantas Sabonis/Nikola Mirotic both can be stretch 4s (especially Mirotic) and a very underrated PG in Mike Conley who has played with Ball stoppers his whole career (Gay, Zach Randolph.) Also, aside from LeBron my squad is still young and going into their prime in the next 5 years. But with LeBron there is absolutely no signs he's slowing down anytime soon.

I'm not so sure Mike Conley or Brandon Knight are entering their primes.

I also have zero faith in Russell being able to play with LeBron (or anyone) in a winning way.

Those would be my concerns going forward.

4 Utah Jazz (Miracle7s) Year 2: 4-3 Year5 4-3
5 Portland Trailblazers (PizzaSlice) Year1: 4-1 Year3: 4-2 Year 4: 4-2

2 PizzaSlice- Lebron James, CJ Mccollum, Andre Drummond, Deangelo Russell, - Nikola Mirotic, Mike Conley, Domantos Sabonis, John Henson, Brandon Knight, Nick Batum, Portland Solomon Hill, Gourgi Deng

Miracles7s- Ben Simmons, Victor Olidipo, Andrew Wiggins, Myles Turner, Jusuf Nurkic, TJ warren, Terry Rozier, Trey Lyles, OG Anunoby, Tomas Satoransky, Goran Dragic, Stanley Johnson

Add lineups and I'll add to the top post

https://www.facebook.com/groups/253293188752078/ Facebook group to all awards and champions through 5 years

Year 5 champion: GSW (Yay)

Year4 Champion: Rockets (BeeBeeIn)

Year3 Champion 76ers (Morg

Year2 Champion Raptors (Rupps Runt

Year 1Champion Mavs ( UK Norse

I like the Fightin' LeBrons by a slight margin. McCollum is a nice fit alongside LBJ, and there's quality depth on the big wings with Mirotic, Batum, and Hill, allowing for lineup flexibility. I think the Miracles are a bit short on shooting ('Dipo is okay, and Rozier can be streaky good, but Johnson, Wiggins, Simmons, Warren, Anunoby are non-shooters, and no one else has real gravity). Lots of good length, but I'm just not a huge fan of many of these guys. Love the 'Dipo/Simmons pairing, though, and Myles is okay. If Wiggins fundamentally changes his game to be a 4th banana, maybe this works. But I don't think he can.

I'm not so sure Mike Conley or Brandon Knight are entering their primes.

I also have zero faith in Russell being able to play with LeBron (or anyone) in a winning way.

Those would be my concerns going forward.
Russell, before he got hurt, was on his way to an All-Star season in only his 2nd year in the league averaging around 20-5-5. He was in a shit show with the Lakers with bad players. I think with LBJ mentoring him he will become really good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT