ADVERTISEMENT

Naughty teacher alert!

kybobcat

May 29, 2001
In the shadow of Bowman Field

Married Georgia school administrator, 43, is charged with sex crimes after she 'RAPED underage student and plied children with booze at Halloween party'

• Rachelle Terry, 43, was charged with statutory rape and giving minors alcohol
  • Terry was accused of having a sex with a student at a Halloween Party this year
  • She was arrested on November 22 and is in Murray County Jail, Georgia
65216467-11499681-image-a-17_1670125199650.jpg

65216451-11499681-image-m-19_1670125227316.jpg

To be fair, ever seen 'beautiful' Hollywood celebs w/out makeup - some of them are REALLY not very attractive at all. So, yes, makeup, hairdo, etc. do make a difference. But the pictures accompanying the article aren't all glamour shots and she's a very attractive woman. Looks like she's kept the bod in shape, too.

Now, why a 43-year old is messing around with <16 year child is beyond my comprehension. Very possible she has children older than that. Once age is considered, I'd put her at about 7.5 on the hot/crazy scale. I'm guessing she could've set her sights on a 20-something with a Mrs. Robinson complex and would have been just as happy without, you know, going to jail.

Would’ve been a host post had you not shown the after photo. ruined it for me. 😕

Compared to most mid 40 women I see these days, she’s not bad. Seems to take care of herself and levels up with the makeup like every other women does. Now, mentally, she needs a lot of help.

Reactions: gamecockcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT