ADVERTISEMENT

Naughty teacher alert! (Update)

kybobcat

May 29, 2001
In the shadow of Bowman Field
Teacher jailed for 20 years for having sex with her 13-year-old student divorces her husband from prison after he stood by her during trial - as she faces accusations she groomed another underage boy
  • Brittany Zamora, 29, filed for divorce from her husband, Daniel Zamora, from prison in Perryville, Arizona
  • She cited that the 'marriage is broken beyond repair ("irretrievably broken") and there is no hope of reconciliation'
  • Brittany was convicted of molesting a 13-year-old boy in 2019
  • Daniel stayed by Brittany's side throughout her arrest and trial
  • He called the victim's family to beg that the situation be handled out of court before Brittany was arrested
  • The relationship between the two began over text and quickly progressed to sexual contact, officials said
  • She allegedly has sex with him four times in her car and in her school classroom
  • Brittany sent the boy nudes and photos of herself in lingerie
  • She's also been accused of grooming another young boy and promising to send him nude photos
1_Brittany-Zamora1.jpg

Brittany-Zamora.-Pictured-the-former-Goo-1.jpg

He looks old for a 13 yo...

Teacher jailed for 20 years for having sex with her 13-year-old student divorces her husband from prison after he stood by her during trial - as she faces accusations she groomed another underage boy
  • Brittany Zamora, 29, filed for divorce from her husband, Daniel Zamora, from prison in Perryville, Arizona
  • She cited that the 'marriage is broken beyond repair ("irretrievably broken") and there is no hope of reconciliation'
  • Brittany was convicted of molesting a 13-year-old boy in 2019
  • Daniel stayed by Brittany's side throughout her arrest and trial
  • He called the victim's family to beg that the situation be handled out of court before Brittany was arrested
  • The relationship between the two began over text and quickly progressed to sexual contact, officials said
  • She allegedly has sex with him four times in her car and in her school classroom
  • Brittany sent the boy nudes and photos of herself in lingerie
  • She's also been accused of grooming another young boy and promising to send him nude photos
1_Brittany-Zamora1.jpg

Brittany-Zamora.-Pictured-the-former-Goo-1.jpg

In that small inset picture, I swear it looks like one eye is looking one way & the other a different direction. Freak show for sure.

Reactions: BeaveUKGT
Honestly, and not that I wouldn't, but she looks a little "special"

(as in 'riding' the short bus, not 'monitoring' the short bus)
I sort of see that. I think she looks like she may possess some fantastic fellatio skills. Lord forbid she dragged one of those choppers on a man's root though. It would definitely scuff it up.

On a happier note, she has given up adolescents in favor of carpet munching. For a few years at least.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT