ADVERTISEMENT

Naughty teacher alert! (H/T to bradyjames and johnblue)

kybobcat

May 29, 2001
In the shadow of Bowman Field
Substitute teacher, 24, arrested for 'having sex with 17-year-old student multiple times in a car and his home'
  • Loryn Barclay is charged with six counts of sexual contact with a student
  • She allegedly admitted to having oral sex and intercourse with the student multiple times in his car and house
  • A cop who worked at Monett High School in Lawrence County, Missouri was tipped off to the alleged relationship
  • She was fired the day the administration was informed of a potential relationship
41CB4BF000000578-0-image-m-45_1498543182176.jpg
41CB4BE000000578-0-image-a-46_1498543190106.jpg

So when you hop in a time machine you get younger? Count me out then. How much would it screw a dude up to accidentally set it to 9 months less than his current age, i.e. to just before his conception?

Well. Ok a time machine for my age dumbass. I would love to be 18 again.

I think it's the fountain of youth you're looking for. It would be easier to find the fountain of youth and then use a regular time machine. The technology is just too far away to have one machine both de-age AND time travel.

Reactions: ymmot31 and USSLair
A time machine would work. Go back and get your high school self and bring them to the present day and hope they get to hook up with some hot teachers. Then take them back to their normal past and let the memories flow into your head. Hopefully your younger self doesn't screw up your present day self from this experience.

A time machine would work. Go back and get your high school self and bring them to the present day and hope they get to hook up with some hot teachers. Then take them back to their normal past and let the memories flow into your head. Hopefully your younger self doesn't screw up your present day self from this experience.
That's genius-level thinking. Nice work.

Didn't think this one deserved its own thread.

Former Catholic school teacher, 43, had 'quickie' sex with a student she started grooming when he was just 13 by sending him naked selfies after yoga practice and buying him a phone and Xbox
  • A Catholic school teacher from Canada had a sexual relationship with a student
  • Christina Albini pleaded guilty to one count of sexual interference with a teen
  • The court was told how the teacher befriended the male student when he was 13
  • She bought the boy a phone so she could send explicit messages on WhatsApp
160902_0y48w_christina-albini-windsor_sn635.jpg

That teacher is hot, but the student is even hotter -- gotta love lesbo teacher action.

Mods, please ban. This poster raised the hopes and expectations of many a Catpaw reader with his misinformed post alleging that this was a lesbian teacher sex scandal. The article clearly states the student was male. Such casual disregard for others' emotions cannot be tolerated.

Didn't think this one deserved its own thread.

Former Catholic school teacher, 43, had 'quickie' sex with a student she started grooming when he was just 13 by sending him naked selfies after yoga practice and buying him a phone and Xbox
  • A Catholic school teacher from Canada had a sexual relationship with a student
  • Christina Albini pleaded guilty to one count of sexual interference with a teen
  • The court was told how the teacher befriended the male student when he was 13
  • She bought the boy a phone so she could send explicit messages on WhatsApp
160902_0y48w_christina-albini-windsor_sn635.jpg

Oh cmon man she's worthy. Maybe not as much as these recent ones, but def boneable and a very hard worker. Plus I bet she has big titties.

Female California teacher, 46, pleads no contest to raping 14 year-old boy as he celebrated his eighth grade graduation

• Michelle Solis, 46, pleaded no contest to charges related to having sex with a 14-year-old student several years ago
  • Solis's case is part of a disturbing trend in the US of female teachers facing legal action in relation to allegedly unlawful sexual behavior
michelle-christine-solis4-460x0.jpg

Screenshot-2024-04-26-at-10.59.0.png.webp

46 and a 14-year old? Damn, that's messed up really bad. She's a good looking 46- year old, too. She couldn't find a 19-year old to rail her? Is there a vaccine for crazy?

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Or you could just hookup with hot chicks like a normal person with no need to bang teachers. I mean I touched 10 gals in hs and only one did I regret then, now couldn’t care less I did obviously.

Also, the sweet spot is 25-40+. Who wants to be a broke 18 year old trying to get a handjob or a bad blowie? Plus at 18 you can’t really go much younger and it’s not necessarily easy to land older chicks at that point.

I loved bartending in my 30s in the Keys. Had a 50/50 chance to bang the 42 year old mom or the 22 year old daughter when they walked into the bar.

Or you could just hookup with hot chicks like a normal person with no need to bang teachers. I mean I touched 10 gals in hs and only one did I regret then, now couldn’t care less I did obviously.

Also, the sweet spot is 25-40+. Who wants to be a broke 18 year old trying to get a handjob or a bad blowie? Plus at 18 you can’t really go much younger and it’s not necessarily easy to land older chicks at that point.

I loved bartending in my 30s in the Keys. Had a 50/50 chance to bang the 42 year old mom or the 22 year old daughter when they walked into the bar.
Could you throw the ball over them mountains, too??

Could you throw the ball over them mountains, too??
Not then, no. But these dudes getting boners over mugshots and thinking about them banging 16 year olds are weird man.

Also, what I did wasn’t healthy, that shouldn’t happen but kids in Etown are bored and there were plenty of drugs, booze and free time.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
Also, the sweet spot is 25-40+.

When I was in my 20’s, I discovered a lot of ladies were divorced in their 30’s, a few I’d known most of my life.

It made life at that age so easy. No 34 year old woman can lay a marriage guilt trip on a 26 year old guy for fulfilling her needs.

I had a 5.0, a good job, and liked ‘em just a little bit older!!

I should write a song . . . .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT