ADVERTISEMENT

Naughty (student) teacher alert!

kybobcat

May 29, 2001
In the shadow of Bowman Field
Female Teacher, 22, Arrested for Sexually Assaulting 18-Year-Old Male Student Thrice!

$

Tayler Boncal, 22, a former student teacher at Conard High School in West Hartford, is accused of having a sexual relationship with an 18-year-old student, police said. (New Britain Police Department)

taylor-boncal-drinking-annbspalcoholic-beverage.png

taylor-boncal-pictured-onnbspsocial-media.png

I mean, maybe don’t have teachers go straight into high schools when they’re only going to be a 4 year age difference between them and seniors? Put them in elementary or middle school.

You wouldn’t get mad about a random
18 year old hooking up with a random 22 year old, that happens 100s of times a day in colleges across America.

Never understood why everyone wants to put their drink in their pictures. Like “Hey look at me getting irresponsibly LOADED!” Most everyone does it but for social media photos and stuff I’d rather have zero drinks in the picture, just better than having “evidence” if anything happens.

If she didn't tie him up and use an anal probe on him then I don't see this as sexual assault. Even that might not be if he asked for it. Hell aliens do it all the time and aren't locked up for sexual assault.

alienprobe.jpg

That's a complicated story. Still, don't mess around with students of any kind. Pretty sure that's the safest way. I was a 22 year old teacher of high school students once. It's not that difficult. Don't be stupid.

Reactions: rudd1
When I was an 18-year-old college freshman I was banging a 25-year-old teaching assistant. Nothing to do with this story, I just felt like bragging.

Its only brag-worthy if she was attractive. Fatty or Fugly T.A.s are easy game.

Its only brag-worthy if she was attractive. Fatty or Fugly T.A.s are easy game.
She was incredibly hot. She worked as a catalog clothes model for the big department stores in Cincinnati. Not exactly NYC or LA, but a very pretty girl, tall and slim. Just a lucky break for me. And no pics Wayne. That's the beauty of a decades-old boast; believe it or not, it doesn't matter. I still enjoy the memory.

She was incredibly hot. She worked as a catalog clothes model for the big department stores in Cincinnati. Not exactly NYC or LA, but a very pretty girl, tall and slim. Just a lucky break for me. And no pics Wayne. That's the beauty of a decades-old boast; believe it or not, it doesn't matter. I still enjoy the memory.

The rule is PICS or it didn't happen. Sorry, but that is the rule.

If you're hitting that, you keep it on the low and don't ruin a good thing, rule of thumb... That 18 year old victim must be scarred for life.

Last edited:
You were banging a catalog model and don't have pictures of her? Yea... And I was banging katie Couric...

Reactions: MdWIldcat55
I mean, maybe don’t have teachers go straight into high schools when they’re only going to be a 4 year age difference between them and seniors? Put them in elementary or middle school.

You wouldn’t get mad about a random
18 year old hooking up with a random 22 year old, that happens 100s of times a day in colleges across America.

Probably because in order to get a degree to teach in HS you have to do your student teaching in HS.

Wait a minute. Shillatos or JC Penney?

I think you are embelishing a bit, perhaps? If it was Shillatos or JC Penney, let me know a year and I might be able to produce a few pages and you can show her to us.

Reactions: MdWIldcat55
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT