ADVERTISEMENT

Naughty Mayor Alert

Perrin75

Junior
Aug 9, 2001
I certainly don't want to overstep my boundaries. I know this is Bob's territory. I just couldn't resist an opportunity for a Mayoral first.

Misty Roberts Clanton, who resigned as DeRidder mayor last week, is accused of having sex with a juvenile.

Roberts was arrested by Louisiana State Police Thursday morning on counts of third-degree rape and contributing to the delinquency of juveniles. The Beauregard Parish Sheriff’s Office jail roster shows Roberts, 42, was arrested at 10:13 a.m. and released at 11:30 a.m. on $75,000 bond.

Sgt. Ross Brennan, a state police spokesman, said the alleged juvenile victim and another juvenile confirmed to state police’s Special Victims Unit that Roberts had sex with the juvenile.

Reactions: wildcatdonf
Here

misty-dawn-clanton-roberts.webp

I certainly don't want to overstep my boundaries. I know this is Bob's territory. I just couldn't resist an opportunity for a Mayoral first.

Misty Roberts Clanton, who resigned as DeRidder mayor last week, is accused of having sex with a juvenile.

Roberts was arrested by Louisiana State Police Thursday morning on counts of third-degree rape and contributing to the delinquency of juveniles. The Beauregard Parish Sheriff’s Office jail roster shows Roberts, 42, was arrested at 10:13 a.m. and released at 11:30 a.m. on $75,000 bond.

Sgt. Ross Brennan, a state police spokesman, said the alleged juvenile victim and another juvenile confirmed to state police’s Special Victims Unit that Roberts had sex with the juvenile.

I don't know why I check out RR but I just can't help myself. Before last night's game they were discussing what team would be the #2 seed in UK's bracket. Now they're talking about being a Sweet 16 team at best. Not all but many. Fickle fans over there. This is still one of the best teams in the country. Nothing has changed my mind. A banged up team in a revenge game on the road in front of a hostile crowd.

It looks bad. Modern technology is awesome but women have, imo, gotten away from aging gracefully and it isn't always a good thing.
There's a 42 year old woman in my neighborhood who let her hair go completely gray and she looks like she's 200. If women want to do some things to stay looking younger I'm not going to complain unless they really screw up their lip injections.

Not talking about avoiding hair dye, Waterhead. There a lot fluid sloshing around up there today or something? It is awfully humid, I guess.

Womenfolk aging is one thing where it absolutely pays to be on the Republican side of the aisle. Old liberals all end up looking like the grandfather in King of the Hill regardless of their stated gender. Old republican broads, however, tend to at least stay recognizably female.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT