ADVERTISEMENT

national Championships

Status
Not open for further replies.
What don't all you idiots go ahead and jump on the duke train. You people make me sick, we lost 2 games so what. Cal will make adjustment we will be back in final 4.
I think the anger comes from so many years of superior talent and coming up short on cutting down the nets. We don’t even have that now. Post them right here.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
He’s not an idiot. Those are Cal’s own words. It’s all about getting players to the league not about winning championships. It’s about the players. Cal’s words.
Said he wants to get players to the league and win championships while doing it. Selective memory maybe?

Two of those happened recently, when Cal was getting the best talent. 2015 was a disaster of epic proportions.

otombradysego-owner-ofthe-pittsburgh-steelers-since-2002-tom-brady-5329025.png

Reactions: Cawood86
Unless they start playing with pride and effort........ then just leave at the end of the year.

Last year’s teams looked poor at times and ended up playing with the pride and effort that you speak of.

Let’s just see what happens.

It's going to take a miracle to make the Elite Eight, much less the Final Four with this team. I agree with those who say you need some experienced personnel to take a team, no matter how talented, to the Championship. It's a fact freshmen play like freshmen in critical situations. Kentucky looked great today for stretches, then let up and looked terrible for other stretches. The 50-50 balls told the story. Kentucky lost most of them. Then down the stretch when they had a chance to tie it up, they made a coupe of turnovers and gave up an easy rebound for two second chance points. The best team Kentucky has had in years won 38 in a row before losing in the Final Four. That team had a mix of freshmen and experienced players but as it also takes luck to win it all.
Having said that, I will hang around and look for that miracle.

Reactions: Steelcurtain66
Won't be no more as long as we are in the one and done business. You just can't make them mature that fast. Need some players who stay for the long haul. Anthony Davis types don't come along that often.
Ive been saying that from start, i get bashed. Its sad it takes a loss for some to come back down to earth.

We normally play very well on nuetral courts. This scares me 0-2. I knew we would lose a handful on the road but i dunno. Im still going 11-7 in conference because freshman plus road games.

LMAO at the complete morons in this thread that are butthurt that a few of us don't suck off Coach Cal 24/7 365 and praise his every move. Truth hurts, I guess. FOH.

Won't be no more as long as we are in the one and done business. You just can't make them mature that fast. Need some players who stay for the long haul. Anthony Davis types don't come along that often.

UK has won 8 national championships in almost 115 years of playing. Why do people act like we should be winning one every year? They don’t happen often

Reactions: Blue_2_the_bone
What I see is the coaching still Cal’s in-game coaching is basically coaches his kids to play their games. He doesn’t coach against the other team. No real strategic and no real adjustments.

He’s not even the best recruiter anymore. The one thing he actually was the elite at he’s fallen off. We will never have good players here more than a year with Cal here. They’ll be pushed towards to league like they always have.
I wish you and your little dangling group would form your own board and disappear from this one so your lack of intelligence isn't reflected on the rest of us.

Reactions: Cindog28
Funny thing is..Coach Cal still hasn't won shit with JUST guys he recruited..yeah, we don't make the final 4 without Knight and Jones and Lamb in 2011 but we also don't make the Final 4 without Miller, Harrellson, and Liggins. And in 2012, same thing..we don't win a Title without Davis or MKG or Lamb or Jones but we also don't win it without Miller either. In 2014, Aaron Harrison just slopped some shots in..some 1/100 type shots..and then we blew it in the Title game and Coach Cal got outcoached by UConn's no name bum coach (What's his name again ?)..and then in 2015, he basically had an NBA team and didn't even make the Title game..and got badly outcoached by 100 year old Bo Ryan..lol. But since 2015, his teams can't play a lick of defense and have have underachieved the last 2 seasons+..hell, now Cal struggles against freaking Steve Alford..lmao..enough said.
The absolute dumbest post I have ever read on here. You must be a peach to be around with that intellect. Those who liked your post are possibly of lower intelligence than you are, which would be remarkable.

What I see is the coaching still Cal’s in-game coaching is basically coaches his kids to play their games. He doesn’t coach against the other team. No real strategic and no real adjustments.
Yeah, he has 700 wins by doing just that. He beat the '96 UK team by doing that and getting UMASS to the FF. UMASS. Same thing with Memphis. Beat OSU and UNC in'11 by doing that. Good grief.

cal has not forgotten how to coach. he just needs to make some adjustments in recruiting and it seems he is starting to do that.

The absolute dumbest post I have ever read on here. You must be a peach to be around with that intellect. Those who liked your post are possibly of lower intelligence than you are, which would be remarkable.

Yeah, mmmhmm..keep telling yourself that, bud. Whatever helps you sleep at night...LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT