Ansley Almoror/PF/#15/6-7/225/SR
Otega Oweh/SG-SF/#00/6-5/215/JR
Brandon Garrison/C/#10/6-11/250/SO
Collin Chandler/SG-SF/#5/6-6/190/FR
Travis Perry/PG-SG/#11/6-2/180/FR
Trent Noah/SG-SF/#9/6-6/205/FR
Walker Horn/SG/#21/6-3/195/JR
Grant Darbyshire/SG/#13/6-2/190/JR

Now that looks like a roster that can compete with anybody.

Last edited:
I’m old and I know it makes no difference.
It should be what the players want.
Just weird to see numbers greater than 5 in either the ones or tens place.

Garrison has good size! Noticed how broad his shoulders were. Hope he sticks around and develops into a great big man.
Agreed. I like Garrison a lot. I won't be surprised if he's getting serious minutes by the time we're into SEC play in 2025.
Go 'Cats ! ! !

Didn't think a number like 77 would be allowed, thought jersey numbers could only use digits 0-5 primarily for Refs hand signals to the table.

I really like they opened up the jersey numbers. The best thing about this group imo is the number of games 845 and starts 586 they already have between the 9. Another thing is 7 of the 9 players avg double figures in scoring last year with Butler close at 9.3 and Garrison 7.5 as a frosh. The exp factor and age alone should make this team get to playing Pope's style really quick to start the season and will only get better as they play together more and more.

I really like they opened up the jersey numbers. The best thing about this group imo is the number of games 845 and starts 586 they already have between the 9. Another thing is 7 of the 9 players avg double figures in scoring last year with Butler close at 9.3 and Garrison 7.5 as a frosh. The exp factor and age alone should make this team get to playing Pope's style really quick to start the season and will only get better as they play together more and more.
And five of the nine have at least played in the NCAA tournament. Butler, Brea, and Almonor have won games in the tourney. Butler has played for a title. Almonor helped beat a 1 seed (Purdue) guarding the best big man in the country.

For a first year roster, there’s some really good experience on this team.

It’s all about how quickly they jell.

I’m not saying we win the title, but I think this team will win some games in the regular season and have a shot at winning a game or two in the tourney.

I would like to see the actual number not counting the walkons. Genuinely curious now.

I believe the most players participating in or eligible for Senior Day during the Calipari era was 6. This was 2022-23 season with Jacob Toppin, C.J. Fredrick, Sahvir Wheeler, Brennan Canada, Oscar Tshiebew and Antonio Reeves.

Link to Kentucky Senior Day Game Listing

This coming season's team could potentially have 7 players: Andrew Carr (5th year), Amari Williams (5th year), Kerr Kriisa (5th year), Koby Brea (5th year), Lamont Butler (5th), Ansley Almonor (Sr.), Jaxson Robinson (5th year)

I believe the most players participating in or eligible for Senior Day during the Calipari era was 6. This was 2022-23 season with Jacob Toppin, C.J. Fredrick, Sahvir Wheeler, Brennan Canada, Oscar Tshiebew and Antonio Reeves.

Link to Kentucky Senior Day Game Listing

This coming season's team could potentially have 7 players: Andrew Carr (5th year), Amari Williams (5th year), Kerr Kriisa (5th year), Koby Brea (5th year), Lamont Butler (5th), Ansley Almonor (Sr.), Jaxson Robinson (5th year)
You are an Institution, Jon. Thank you. Man.

Jaxson Robinson/SG-SF/#2/6-7/195/SuperSR

Just checking but are we certain that Jaxson Robinson’s official jersey number is indeed #2? I ask because I know a lot of the new recruits when they visited campus were photographed in mock jerseys, many #2, including Robinson.

Just checking but are we certain that Jaxson Robinson’s official jersey number is indeed #2? I ask because I know a lot of the new recruits when they visited campus were photographed in mock jerseys, many #2, including Robinson.

Yes I believe he posted on his Instagram or Facebook but his locker does have #2 on it

Reactions: JPScott
I don’t pay any attention to that stuff. Any of you all that know me…you know what I do????….(crickets)…I watch the Waltons.

Ansley Almoror will use his last year of eligibility this year at uk per the athletics site. I think this is the last of the super seniors this season and we have 6. It makes me wonder if we didn't have a COVID year we have no Butler, kriisa, Robinson, brea, Carr or Williams.

Reactions: JasonRDunn
Agreed. I like Garrison a lot. I won't be surprised if he's getting serious minutes by the time we're into SEC play in 2025.
Go 'Cats ! ! !
Him and Amari are going to have some battles in practice. Garrison looked big to me as well and now I want to see him up next to Amari. Should be set down low.

Go 'Cats ! ! !
FWIW, Carr has already been hanging out with Garrison and thinks he will be a big surprise. Said he has a great attitude and always happy.

Slightly easier format to look at this list for those having trouble with original format.

Code:
| Name               | Position | Jersey Number | Height | Weight | Class    |
|--------------------|----------|---------------|--------|--------|----------|
| Lamont Butler      | PG       | #1            | 6-2    | 205    | SuperSR  |
| Kerr Kriisa        | PG-SG    | #77           | 6-3    | 185    | SuperSR  |
| Koby Brea          | SG-SF    | #4            | 6-6    | 205    | SuperSR  |
| Jaxson Robinson    | SG-SF    | #2            | 6-7    | 195    | SuperSR  |
| Andrew Carr        | PF       | #7            | 6-11   | 235    | SuperSR  |
| Amari Williams     | C        | #22           | 6-10   | 270    | SuperSR  |
| Ansley Almoror     | PF       | #15           | 6-7    | 225    | SR       |
| Otega Oweh         | SG-SF    | #00           | 6-5    | 215    | JR       |
| Brandon Garrison   | C        | #10           | 6-11   | 250    | SO       |