ADVERTISEMENT

My way too early this team..

I mean the scar and imaging of the screw in my spinal cord seem pretty ****ing real to me. Maybe I’m just living in some dream world
qhhFzEe.jpg

CA45yMm.jpg

63hVGfi.jpg
Not sure what you're talking about, but I was referencing how long your OP was. It was a joke. Leo Tolstoy wrote long novels. My post had nothing to do with your scar or anything like that, just to clarify.

Not sure what you're talking about, but I was referencing how long your OP was. It was a joke. Leo Tolstoy wrote long novels. My post had nothing to do with your scar or anything like that, just to clarify.

I inapprrciate it. Sorry for going off on you - JW is going around saying that my “story” is bullshit on older posts and is somehow getting others to follow him. Just assumed you were one of those, and that your comment meant that I was good making up stories.
Apparently I’m making up a “sob story” because I want to try to “fit in” now that UK played well last night. Not sure if you’ve read the rest of the comments on this thread but it clarifies a lot of things.
TLDR: I was out of commission after a third back surgery and other related medical issues this winter/spring and I’m not somehow being accused of BSing and making up a sob story for making a post two weeks ago asking what people were so hyped up for this season. But apparently none of that happened, I’m just on the forums here to “trash talk our players and start controversy”

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
Like any game, there is a strategy to winning. And I don't like this perfect talk about the team. Basically, you're gonna have some close games and obviously you want an easy walk in the tournament. So that there is a chance of winning it all.

I hope, if we have to have some loses, we lose the games where the competition is close and win big when we are favored to do so. Otherwise this team has the makings of inconsistency in scoring and being mediocre defenders, which correlates to losing games that we are supposed to win.

Reactions: StormCruzzer
Like any game, there is a strategy to winning. And I don't like this perfect talk about the team. Basically, you're gonna have some close games and obviously you want an easy walk in the tournament. So that there is a chance of winning it all.

I hope, if we have to have some loses, we lose the games where the competition is close and win big when we are favored to do so. Otherwise this team has the makings of inconsistency in scoring and being mediocre defenders, which correlates to losing games that we are supposed to win.
I completely agree. My take was on how surprised I was both with depth and overall skill balance. I mentioned a little in my original post, but I think team chemistry will be a hard one to get going with the rotation being potentially so deep and so many players fighting for playing time. Our individual defense seems great too, but team defense and communication are going to be incredibly important this year as well. We have all the pieces… it’s just fitting them in together the right way that may take a while to do.

Reactions: UKAlum84
@StormCruzzer don’t worry about jw so much. He’s a stranger on the internet. Don’t let him get to you man.

And in the future, when people like jw make up stuff that didn’t actually happen or you didn’t actually say, just ask them to provide the quote. That’s my go to when that stuff happens and they either deflect or stop replying.

jw won’t provide a quote though. He’s done the same to me but acted like it was too much of hassle. the quote he made up and refused to cite was from the same thread as our argument btw lol.

@StormCruzzer don’t worry about jw so much. He’s a stranger on the internet. Don’t let him get to you man.

And in the future, when people like jw make up stuff that didn’t actually happen or you didn’t actually say, just ask them to provide the quote. That’s my go to when that stuff happens and they either deflect or stop replying.

jw won’t provide a quote though. He’s done the same to me but acted like it was too much of hassle. the quote he made up and refused to cite was from the same thread as our argument btw lol.
I appreciate it! It’s insane, I’ll never understand it. You’re a UK FAN, getting on a UK basketball forum, just to try to act like a jacksss and start shit and talk down on with other UK fans? Literally making shit up just because you can….? The thing that gets me most is somehow other poster believe the BS that comes out of his mouth 😂

Reactions: Jmeeks54thebest
I appreciate it! It’s insane, I’ll never understand it. You’re a UK FAN, getting on a UK basketball forum, just to try to act like a jacksss and start shit and talk down on with other UK fans? Literally making shit up just because you can….? The thing that gets me most is somehow other poster believe the BS that comes out of his mouth 😂
Makes him feel like a big man. Must not get enough validation irl.

And just think, Collins’ WCS-like transformation happened WITHOUT Kenny Payne. I like KP and appreciate the things he did for our program, but sometimes I think he gets a bit too much credit.
And wait for fall out when Wagner commits to UK. 🙏🏻

And just think, Collins’ WCS-like transformation happened WITHOUT Kenny Payne. I like KP and appreciate the things he did for our program, but sometimes I think he gets a bit too much credit.
Antigua is maybe the best big man coach in the country. He deserves more credit than Payne for the development of guys like WCS, AD, etc.

Lol wtf is goin on I saw a thing that looked like a finger comin up from a butt

• Haha
Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
Lol wtf is goin on I saw a thing that looked like a finger comin up from a butt

USTb9KJ.jpg

Short version? Came back from medical hiatus after surgery and other problems this and spring and came back made a thread asking what people were hyped about for this season. Few jagweeds somehow took it as me talking down on the team and fans and started making up quotes and talking down on me saying I was making the whole story up. The finger was a middle finger next to the “scar” that was apparently made up.

Short version? Came back from medical hiatus after surgery and other problems this and spring and came back made a thread asking what people were hyped about for this season. Few jagweeds somehow took it as me talking down on the team and fans and started making up quotes and talking down on me saying I was making the whole story up. The finger was a middle finger next to the “scar” that was apparently made up.
You take this way too seriously my dawg. Love to ya.

You take this way too seriously my dawg. Love to ya.
Probably, yeah. But I had to relearn how to walk and function and still can’t sit down. Deal with enough on my own mentally from that already, so when someone tries to make it personal and say it “never happened” or I’m just using it asn an excuse, then I’ll fire back.

I get on here to read and talk UK basketball, not to have to deal with another grown ass man talking and starting unrelated shit to try to inflate his own ego

frederick moved the ball on the perimeter better than any player so far. he created several open shots for teammates which became made threes. he also runs harder without the ball than any player, and on that it’s not even close.

Reactions: kelzer
so when someone tries to make it personal and say it “never happened” or I’m just using it asn an excuse, then I’ll fire back.
My advice there is don’t give a shit because you know enough yourself and you have no idea who this other person is in real life tryin to rile you up on the internet. Just don’t give a shit. It’s not hard. I gave up long ago. It’s healthy.

I really could not care any less if the op was a pessimist or an optimist 2 weeks ago; I thought it was a good post.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT