ADVERTISEMENT

My pick for our surprise player this year

Oweh

But it could be garrison
Or it could be brea
Or maybe butler
almonor?
Or maybe anyone else.
Oweh is my pick as well. I think he has a higher ceiling than maybe anyone but Garrison on the roster. And with those two being younger, it's reasonable to think they'll take more of a leap than the 5th year guys. Chandler is another potential breakout guy, but there's also the chance he needs a year to get back in the flow of high level athletics.

I’m not seeking recognition or validation or any such thing … but my posts should show that I knew Reed would be Reed, although I’d be the first to admit I thought he’d be here 2 years … all this just to say that Perry is much better than what we are giving him credit for … I’m not saying he’s going to kill it this year, but he is a lot better, significantly better, than what he’s being credited for!!!
I'm not trying to nitpick you here, but how can you say you knew Reed would be Reed if you didn't expect him to be a one year guy? I can't read all the posts on this board but I can confidently say no one here seriously said he'd be a top 5 pick after his freshman season. He exceeded even the highest expectations. And hopefully Perry does, too!

I hope they all surprise us and are better than we think. The key will be how well the come together as a team. I said last year that many were over looking Reed and I feel the same about Perry. Not saying he will lead the team in scoring but will play a lot & will be a very good freshman player.
I agree about Perry. I've said since he committed that he is going to surprise us all. I feel about the same way as I do about Trent Noah. Both are going to be surprises.🙂🏀

Reactions: westerncat
Oweh

But it could be garrison
Or it could be brea
Or maybe butler
almonor?
Or maybe anyone else.
When you say surprise I'm thinking the unexpected. Oweh is expected to do great things. On the other hand, Garrison is my pick because he's not expected to do much offensively. I think Pope with be good for him and I look for Garrison's numbers to improve a lot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT