ADVERTISEMENT

My baby sister's infant son was murdered. She could use some help.

Ripamaru

Junior
Sep 11, 2008
Today is Kira's 21st birthday. Her 2 month old boy was killed by his father a few months ago. He (a man more than 20 years older) groomed her, took her away from her family, and abused her for the last 4 years.

He is in custody. Infuriatingly only charged with assault in spite of an official ruling of homicide.

She is trying to get back on her feet. She is currently staying with friends and working part time. Trying to get back into school. The last few years have taken a toll on her.

She is lifelong BBN as my whole family is. She could use your help.

Fundraiser

Note: My own family is doing much better thanks to all of you. I completed chemo and radiation last week. We are on stable enough footing. Money is tight but we are managing. Thank you all again.

I accidentally posted it before I was even halfway done writing it. Trying to do it on my phone with its cracked screen protector.

"Denis says that Vinson was one half of a homeless couple couch surfing in someone’s home. The homeowner had an in-home surveillance system, and the defendant was shown striking the baby off-and-on for 45 minutes because it was crying.
Over time, the baby began to cry less and less. At one point, the surveillance footage shows Vinson on top of the baby, as the two were co-sleeping. Vinson was also shown putting a blanket over the baby’s head.
Denis says that Vinson is the father of the victim, and that the prosecutor's office is currently waiting on the autopsy from the state medical examiner.
If the victim died from asphyxiation, prosecutors would have to reexamine the case. If the baby died from blunt force trauma, brain swelling or any other injuries related to Vinson allegedly striking it, then it will become a homicide.
Dean believes that there is strong potential that this becomes a homicide case.
Vinson is being held on a $150,000 bond. He has a hearing set for March 6, 2024."

Was your sister not there when he was killing the baby?

Correct. She was not there at the time.

He often sent her to try and make money. It was a very abusive relationship. It didn't get there overnight. It was a 4 year long process of brainwashing and breaking her down.

• Wow
Reactions: Mike-D
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT