ADVERTISEMENT

Musselman the best coach in SEC?

Of course. He has become the new billy Donovan. Barney will screw this opportunity already has

He must be but if he lost tonight he wouldn't be but if he wins next game he will be but if he loses he won't be.

Something like that.

Good coach. Labels, meh.

A fantastic defensive coach …I’ve had the Zags overrated all year long cause of their schedule …and of course Ark used the no respect card and rightfully so to their advantage …they were the hungrier team

Seems this thread starts every year with coach that advances farthest in tourn. It has been Oats, Muss, and even Martin.

Some coaches who make S16 & E8 get hired to new schools every year, then do nothing at new school.

Now ... I like Muss as a coach, but I still would’ve liked him if they lost that close 1st round game.

Ark’s defense is lethal and ours fell apart in last 3-4 weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: king of cali
He’s done well. I’d like for Arkansas to be legit like the 90s. Those were great games and makes the conference more fun because it usually sucks balls.

He’s done well. I’d like for Arkansas to be legit like the 90s. Those were great games and makes the conference more fun because it usually sucks balls.
Yep, you had to figure that 1 of the top 4 this yr., UK, AU, UT or the Hogs would stick in the Dance.
Turns out its the Hogs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT