ADVERTISEMENT

Movies in 2023

Agree on what you've listed from what I've seen. Oppenheimer, Thanksgiving, the killer, infinity pool, air, evil dead.

Really liked Killers of the flower moon, tho it's from a different perspective from the book.

Saw the new Saw- they need to stop

new Exorcist- meh, was something to pass time.
Same with The Nun 2

Curious about Napoleon and Equalizer 3.

Was unaware of new Robert Eggers. Is this one big budget? Liked all his stuff, northman was his first with some $$$ behind it.
One of the production companies involved is Focus Features, which also produced The Northman and The Lighthouse, as well as Last Night in Soho, so it should look terrific. When The Northman pretty much failed in theaters, I thought Nosferatu would be scrapped. Bill Skarsgård, who was new Pennywise, will be Count Orlok.

Ratings and critic scores be damned, I think Napoleon will be solid (haven't yet seen). Big fan of Ridley Scott.

Reactions: UKBrassowTipIN
After seeing how good the reviews are of Godzilla Minus One, I'm gonna have to go see it. Was a huge fan as a kid and saw all of them. This movie looks awesome and should be much better than the previous three American movies.

Ratings and critic scores be damned, I think Napoleon will be solid (haven't yet seen). Big fan of Ridley Scott.
All if the bad reviews I’ve read were about historical accuracy. My knowledge of napoleon doesn’t go much past ‘bill and teds excellent adventure’ so I can’t imagine I’d ever notice

• Haha
Reactions: bbonds
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT