ADVERTISEMENT

Most obnoxious encounter with a U of L fan?

Not a personal interaction, but a close one nonetheless:

UK/UL game at Rupp 2013-14. Buddy and I were sitting 4 rows from the top in Section 215. This is pre-renovation with bleacher seats in the entire upper arena.

Drunk ass, young, line bearded Cards fan comes up the steps flipping birds, throwing Ls and yelling “F Kentucky.” He was outnumbered several hundred to 2 up there, and talked so much trash while that game was competitive

As the second half wore on it became obvious they wouldn’t win, he got quiet and sad. He kept his head in his embarrassed girlfriend's lap for the last 3 minutes of the game. After the game was over the whole top of that section was trash talking him like crazy. Dude just snapped and started shoving people and spit at/on a UK fan who was a couple rows above him. UK fan hit him across the nose with a big forearm and sent him down a couple rows. Shortly after blue coats, yellow coats and real cops got up there and we left.

Not a personal interaction, but a close one nonetheless:

UK/UL game at Rupp 2013-14. Buddy and I were sitting 4 rows from the top in Section 215. This is pre-renovation with bleacher seats in the entire upper arena.

Drunk ass, young, line bearded Cards fan comes up the steps flipping birds, throwing Ls and yelling “F Kentucky.” He was outnumbered several hundred to 2 up there, and talked so much trash while that game was competitive

As the second half wore on it became obvious they wouldn’t win, he got quiet and sad. He kept his head in his embarrassed girlfriend's lap for the last 3 minutes of the game. After the game was over the whole top of that section was trash talking him like crazy. Dude just snapped and started shoving people and spit at/on a UK fan who was a couple rows above him. UK fan hit him across the nose with a big forearm and sent him down a couple rows. Shortly after blue coats, yellow coats and real cops got up there and we left.
God I wish that was on video

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT