ADVERTISEMENT

More Zion, it looks as if Rat Face is in big trouble..

Dp07PC6X4AArbUb.jpg

Not to mention a $900,000.00 home that the Mike Kzwzewski real estate company put Zion & his family in.
Gina Ford’s attorneys also point to the improved housing situation of Zion Williamson’s parents as evidence that he was paid to attend Duke:

Pre-Duke: $895 monthly rental in South Carolina:

At Duke: resided in NC property valued at $950.000 (with listed monthly rent at $4,995).

WOW. To Summarize:

Dec 2017 - Family Registers 2016 GMC Yukon ($40k car at the time)
Jan 2018 - Zion Commits to Duke
Feb 2018 - Family registers 2015 Cadillac Escalade ($35k car)
April 2019 - Family registers Mercedez Benz G Wagon ($130k car)

Now, the G Wagon could very well be Zion utilizing his future NBA worth. But still.. a family that was paying $900/rent not only is paying for a $1mil home.. but just somehow purchased $75k in cars the months before and after Zion commits?!

Where is the normal outrage by Dickie V?
RECE DAVIS: So let's hear from our own hall-of-famer, Dick Vitale, live from his home in Florida. Dick, what do you make of these allegations?

DICKIE V: Imma tell you this RIGHT NOW, Rece, and you already know this very well, but for all the viewers at home: There is NO WAY that Coach K knew anything about any money or homes or whatever being given to Zion Williamson, that special young man! NONE! You know Zion, plays for the Pelicans, the last time I was in New Orleans I ran into my man Harry Connick, Jr., what a great guy! He told me this, Rece, I never knew this before: Did you know his wife used to model for Victoria's Secret?! WOW, MAN, WHAT A BEAUTY!

RECE: Yes, Dick, but...

DICKIE V: Coach K is a humanitarian, a leader of young men, the best coach that intercollegiate basketball has ever seen, man! He is by the book, one-hundred percent, no way this guy cheats; he learned from the General, Robert Montgomery Knight, come on! I was talkin' to Coach Knight on the phone the other day, he asked me if he was talkin' to Al McGuire or Billy Packer! What a kidda, the General! UHAHAHA! But to see what, his pupil, Coach K, has done for the Jimmy V Foundation, how much money he has raised for cancer research the lives he has touched, the scholar-athletes he has graduated, how much he loved Kobe Bryant, there is NO WAY he has ever cheated! He graduated from West Point, baby, they live by the honor code, man!

RECE: Dick, some of the claims in the lawsuit...

DICKIE V: All this talk of Coach K being a cheater is pure jealousy, man, just a bunch of sour grapes from people who can't beat him, the greatest coach of all time! If Zion or his family got anything it wasn't from Coach K, baby! He is AWESOME WITH A CAPITAL A, the all-time winner in college basketball, a hall-of-famer, my Polish paisan! Get outta here with all this talk of Coach K being a cheater, are you kiddin' me? These five-stars are linin' up to play in front of the Cameron Crazies, man, like all of our special special donors are lining up to give to the V Foundation. Get this, Rece, we're gonna have an auction where the winners get to fly down and have dinner with me once we're out of the virus! I can't believe it, me, a one-eyed coach from Jersey has been put in such a position. God has blessed me so much, Rece!

RECE: So, Dick, Zion's family was living...

DICKIE V: I'm sorry, Rece, I gotta go, man, havin' a virtual breakfast from the Broken Egg with Rick Pitino and Bill Self! Love these coaches, baby!"

Didn’t they also put Bagley's family up in that house too? I'm almost positive that’s the same house.

How dumb is that though? I mean, if you're going to give a kid special treatment, at least try to hide it a little.

As was said earlier, it's been well known by everyone that the Williamson's were living in that house, it was just a matter of time before SOMETHING happened.

I hope this is the final straw that gets duke hammered. This is just duke telling everyone that they can do whatever they want without repercussions.
Arrogance and stupidity can be a disastrous combination.

RECE DAVIS: So let's hear from our own hall-of-famer, Dick Vitale, live from his home in Florida. Dick, what do you make of these allegations?

DICKIE V: Imma tell you this RIGHT NOW, Rece, and you already know this very well, but for all the viewers at home: There is NO WAY that Coach K knew anything about any money or homes or whatever being given to Zion Williamson, that special young man! NONE! You know Zion, plays for the Pelicans, the last time I was in New Orleans I ran into my man Harry Connick, Jr., what a great guy! He told me this, Rece, I never knew this before: Did you know his wife used to model for Victoria's Secret?! WOW, MAN, WHAT A BEAUTY!

DICKIE V: Coach K is a humanitarian, a leader of young men, the best coach that intercollegiate basketball has ever seen, man! He is by the book, one-hundred percent, no way this guy cheats; he learned from the General, Robert Montgomery Knight, come on! I was talkin' to Coach Knight on the phone the other day, he asked me if he was talkin' to Al McGuire or Billy Packer! What a kidda, the General! UHAHAHA! But to see what, his pupil, Coach K, has done for the Jimmy V Foundation, how much money he has raised for cancer research the lives he has touched, the scholar-athletes he has graduated, how much he loved Kobe Bryant, there is NO WAY he has ever cheated! He graduated from West Point, baby, they live by the honor code, man!

DICKIE V: All this talk of Coach K being a cheater is pure jealousy, man, just a bunch of sour grapes from people who can't beat him, the greatest coach of all time! If Zion or his family got anything it wasn't from Coach K, baby! He is AWESOME WITH A CAPITAL A, the all-time winner in college basketball, a hall-of-famer, my Polish paisan! Get outta here with all this talk of Coach K being a cheater, are you kiddin' me? These five-stars are linin' up to play in front of the Cameron Crazies, man, like all of our special special donors are lining up to give to the V Foundation. Get this, Rece, we're gonna have an auction where the winners get to fly down and have dinner with me once we're out of the virus! I can't believe it, me, a one-eyed coach from Jersey has been put in such a position. God has blessed me so much, Rece!

DICKIE V: I'm sorry, Rece, I gotta go, man, havin' a virtual breakfast from the Broken Egg with Rick Pitino and Bill Self! Love these coaches, baby!"

If this is true, it's kinda infuriating.

Bravo

Reactions: Blueaz
WOW. To Summarize:

Dec 2017 - Family Registers 2016 GMC Yukon ($40k car at the time)
Jan 2018 - Zion Commits to Duke
Feb 2018 - Family registers 2015 Cadillac Escalade ($35k car)
April 2019 - Family registers Mercedez Benz G Wagon ($130k car)

Now, the G Wagon could very well be Zion utilizing his future NBA worth. But still.. a family that was paying $900/rent not only is paying for a $1mil home.. but just somehow purchased $75k in cars the months before and after Zion commits?!
For some reason, I imagine his family singing, "Well were moving on up".

Last edited:
You’re exactly right because Zion had “no idea”

Pretty sure they got rid of that defense after Cam Newton used it. So I don't think that card can be played anymore. I'm curious what job the family member got? Probably something they shouldn't have been qualified for just like Chris Duhon's mom. Of course the NCAA didn't do anything about that. I'm betting when it's all said and done the NCAA let's them skate, K retires, and his legacy will stay untouched

Wow, that was spot on, I could hear Dukie V saying it.

Reactions: 59coop
But, the article did mention it, specifically. It was owned by a Duke alum, and the rent was valued at $5K per month.

Seems obvious that a rich Duke alum let them hang out at his rental for a year free of charge. We need something like those old Auburn Football tapes where the booster calls and says "you guys need anything?" and they reply "the freezer is about empty of steaks, burgers, chops, etc...."

The UNC cheating was just too big for the NCAA to punish. It was on the scale unforseen before. They would have had to strip multiple championships from a program that many consider clean.

This Duke situation is perfect for them to be able to punish. There's solid evidence that Zion's family were given benefits to attend Duke. And since the Zion team only made the E8, then nothing major will be stripped. I think we got a chance here fellas.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
The housing and Car evidence that Ford has laid out is in no way enough evidence to 100% prove that Duke paid Zion to come to Duke. If she had direct evidence like a duke assistant on phone talking about paying him or wiretaps then she would of likely put those out by now. It is pretty obvious that she is just fishing.

Don't think they can on this one..I think the hammer drops this time after Thomas and Maggette "escaped".
will believe the hammer drops on duke when I see it and not one second before.
Don't think they can on this one..I think the hammer drops this time after Thomas and Maggette "escaped".
I will believe the hammer drops on duke when I see it and not one second before. Besides they have already punished Georgia Tech for this, remember they banned them from this year's tournament, you know, the tournament that didn't exist. The Yellow Jackets were the acc sacrifical lamb. duke will be good to go just like always.

I just love how duke fans still cry that Cal is “dirty”, too. Even though, Cal/UK has yet to be mentioned in ANY this FBI stuff. That or you’ll get the, “everyone cheats on some level” argument. Same old song and dance with those moronic duke fans. You can’t make this stuff up.

Seems like the most vocal fanbases that have called us cheaters since he got here have all been exposed (UNC, Duke, UL, KU, Memphis) as hypocrites. [roll]:flush:

The fact that you debated if this was true shows how incredibly well done it is. I immediately tapped in to my inner Dickie V voice and could hear him saying every word.

With that being said, the post is purely entertainment and yet still probably exactly what Vitale is thinking.
i did exactly the same...
you'd have too BAA-BEEE!!!!

That's about $40k in the 8 months he was at Duke. Kanter was ruled ineligible for receiving $33k for I believe school and was going to pay it back. Zion probably got a whole lot more than just that $40k as well.

Well, the article also said there were 3 luxury cars registered to them, plus, K got the family jobs. You know they were grossly overpaid, for doing nothing.

The housing and Car evidence that Ford has laid out is in no way enough evidence to 100% prove that Duke paid Zion to come to Duke. If she had direct evidence like a duke assistant on phone talking about paying him or wiretaps then she would of likely put those out by now. It is pretty obvious that she is just fishing.
LargeDefinitiveAustraliancattledog-small.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT