ADVERTISEMENT

More positive stats

zoid1

Senior
Mar 18, 2004
On the team and what I think is going to be our biggest asset. Experience.
This is the 9 upperclassmen combined then average stats off that per game for all of their careers.

Games played- 845
Avg games played in career- 93.9
Minutes played- 20742
Avg minutes played per game- 24.5
Points scored- 7900
Avg points per game scored- 9.3
Rebounds- 3218
Avg rebounds per game- 3.8
Assists- 1560
Avg assists per game- 1.8
Steals- 654
Avg steals per game- 0.8
Blocks- 518
Avg blocks per game- 0.6

If the 9 upperclassmen just avg what they have done career wise and I'm sure some will do better or worse it looks like this.
220.5 mpg(I know it's only 200)
83.7 ppg
34.2 rpg
16.2 apg
7.2 spg
5.4 bpg
Not counting anything we get from Chandler, Perry and Noah.

Yeah, I'll second that experience could be our super power. As someone else said, we are now the team that used to beat us every year in the tournament.

Reactions: chroix
Encouraging but if the season goes as planned we’ll see something very different. Gestalt. The whole is greater than the sum of the parts.

The unknown is how they will play together. Individually, they all look pretty solid, but will they fit together as a team? We shall see.

cow really did/does suck as a coach. So many games that should have been won, so many times through lack of adjustments or going into stall ball mode or twenty other things, UK didn’t win when they were obviously more talented. Alas. Now, seems our coach won’t be a constant detriment while actively(that means during games, doing something other than to yell ruuuuuunnnnnnnn) coaching our players. I believe the future is bright with some popen to be done.

I'm excited I mean we're basically set for this year and next.

Pg- Perry/Transfer
Sg- Johnson/Chandler/Transfer
Sf- Oweh/Noah/Transfer
Pf- Yessoufou/Transfer
C- Garrison/Moreno
I think we get Johnson and Yessoufou in the end and 4 top end transfers to go with Oweh, Garrison, Perry, Chandler and Noah. Kinney added in 26.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT