ADVERTISEMENT

Mitch always chasing the trends and doing it wrong.

This is an insightful thought. He does seem like a trend chaser. And he throws a ton of money at these trends. We have no idea how this ends.

Pope was the right hire, given Drew Hurley turned us down. He has assembled by all accounts a great staff and will succeed. It isn’t going to happen overnight, heck he has only been in Lex 12 days.

He’s crushing it. We could have had Billy Donovan turn it down a third time and lost weeks of traction like these losers want. Probably all still cry over their high school sweetheart that got away.

I guess it’s all in one’s perspective. I know I haven’t seen this much excitement around the basketball program in many years. You can continue to whine about what could have been, but personally Mark Pope is my coach and I wouldn’t trade him for any other coach in the country.

Can we vote posters off the board?

Of course if we could, I'd have been voted off around 2018/2019 when I started saying Cal needed to leave.

The reason Joker got the the job is because the head coach in waiting was all the rage.

Now, it's hiring the unqualified alum. Woodson, Scheyer and Hubert at Indiana, Duke and Carolina. Mitch saw that and thought, I could do that, but worse.
Worse, your a fool if you think that and its obvious you know nothing of the history of the BBN.

at least we are not paying $9MM to a guy who didn’t care about UK or the fans. That’s a huge improvement
Well, we’re paying 5.5 mil to a guy who never won a NCAA tournament game.

I’m supportive of Pope, but he’s just as overpaid as Cal was.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT