ADVERTISEMENT

Missouri fan: "A Big12 title is roughly equivalent to the WWF belt"

bigbluelou

All-SEC
Apr 13, 2011
laugh.r191677.gif

This gets funnier and funnier the more I think about it. I can't link it yet because, for some odd reason, my work has the Tigerboard basketball forums blocked. You can either look it up yourself or I'll link it later tonight.

Nothing has really changed for them...they used to get raped by KU, now just switch the letters around and it's UK pummeling them.

The only sense that I can make out of the statement is that wwf is fake, therefore the big 12 is fake and when a real team comes through they all get checked in to the smackdown hotel

Mizzou 49 points
KU 32 points
Texas 12 points
Avg beatdown of Big 12 teams 31 points
What is this ass clown"s point?

Missouri fans love to disparage what they can't win. See: final fours and BCS bowls.

I'm kind of sad that Missouri basketball is trash now because you guys don't get to experience Missouri Fan in their purest form. If they ever get good again, the dormant dbag fan will come alive. If that happens be sure to hit them where it hurts.

ScreenShot2015-01-15at55644PM.png~original

Originally posted by Kiimohawk:
Missouri fans love to disparage what they can't win. See: final fours and BCS bowls.

I'm kind of sad that Missouri basketball is trash now because you guys don't get to experience Missouri Fan in their purest form. If they ever get good again, the dormant dbag fan will come alive. If that happens be sure to hit them where it hurts.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Kiimo, I've always been fascinated by the abject hatred between KU and MU. And the poster who made that comment is legendary, at least on ThePhog. FijiTiger I believe.

is it really a belt or more like a scarf? or maybe one of those rope ones girls wore in high school
3dgrin.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT