ADVERTISEMENT

Mikey Williams

It does. To many idiots and suicidal people who wanna take as many people as possible with them get a hold of them. But I sure as hell ain't giving up mine, I have 12, and leaving criminals and the government with all the guns. Banning a certain type of gun won't change it. This country has a mental health crisis and the stigma it carries leads to a lot of people to not seek help. There's almost always red flags before these things too. People have seriously went insane during COVID. This is the blowback.

It's a HUGE stigma in the Army as well. I wish I'd of sought it out sooner but I believed I could tough my way through it. 5 people from my company have killed themselves and I was super close to being 6th.
I’m glad you didn’t become #6.

Don’t even know you but good and wise words you are sharing here.

Thanks for being this open and honest… and thankful for your service!

Its a societal problem , not a gun issue . Guns have been here FOREVER . Wonder when this started being an issue , trace back and look .

All these mass shootings started when the internet became big, and have intensified as social media has. There aren’t any warning signs from these disturbed people because we now have a society where people can basically live their entire “lives” online and don’t actually have to interact with others outside of maybe work. Lack of meaningful human relationships is what leads to this shit IMO.

Its a societal problem , not a gun issue . Guns have been here FOREVER . Wonder when this started being an issue , trace back and look .

Right blame everything but the actual guns. Weird that no other country has this same problem.

It does. To many idiots and suicidal people who wanna take as many people as possible with them get a hold of them. But I sure as hell ain't giving up mine, I have 12, and leaving criminals and the government with all the guns. Banning a certain type of gun won't change it. This country has a mental health crisis and the stigma it carries leads to a lot of people to not seek help. There's almost always red flags before these things too. People have seriously went insane during COVID. This is the blowback.

It's a HUGE stigma in the Army as well. I wish I'd of sought it out sooner but I believed I could tough my way through it. 5 people from my company have killed themselves and I was super close to being 6th.

There was a gun problem before Covid.

Me: This country has a gun problem

You: It does. But I'm not giving up mine and I have 12.

pantim-dog-in-circles.gif

We don't have a disproportionate Vehicular Homicide problem.
they are the main tool used in a lot of crimes

BTW anyone could take a vehicles and run down the sidewalk of any major city and kill/injure a lot of people

should we also ban firecrackers and pressure cookers
how about the chemicals underneath your sick

i hope you are intelligent enough to know that any tool/item is not the problem

they are the main tool used in a lot of crimes

BTW anyone could take a vehicles and run down the sidewalk of any major city and kill/injure a lot of people

should we also ban firecrackers and pressure cookers
how about the chemicals underneath your sick

i hope you are intelligent enough to know that any tool/item is not the problem

I hope you are intelligent enough to know the term false equivalency.

Not having guns doesn't change what's happening in the innercities. Violence, drugs and general disrepect/apathy will still be glorified among the inner cities.

“What’s happening in the inner cities”… 😂😂😂😂

Please tell me more about what ails the inner cities? Also, what does that have to do with this country having a gun problem. The country does. Not just the inner cities.

I dont think we take the mental health and psychological development of our youths iseriously enough either. We kind of let of lot of stuff go and just say “they’ll be fine”.

“What’s happening in the inner cities”… 😂😂😂😂

Please tell me more about what ails the inner cities? Also, what does that have to do with this country having a gun problem. The country does. Not just the inner cities.

When 90% of the "mass shootings" are gang related, then I'm not all that convinced that the rest of America "has a gun problem". Could a school shooting still happen? Sure. But that same person could (and would) likely take their car and run over students if he can't shoot them dead.

But I know so long as I don't stick around in the hood, I lessen my chances of getting shot. By a lot.. like exponentially.

So no, I don't have a "gun problem" in Surburbia, despite many of my neighbors having fire arms.

When 90% of the "mass shootings" are gang related, then I'm not all that convinced that the rest of America "has a gun problem". Could a school shooting still happen? Sure. But that same person could (and would) likely take their car and run over students if he can't shoot them dead.

But I know so long as I don't stick around in the hood, I lessen my chances of getting shot. By a lot.. like exponentially.

So no, I don't have a "gun problem" in Surburbia, despite many of my neighbors having fire arms.

You sure about that? 😂😂😂😂
I mean you making up statistics to prove your point might work on other people. 🤷🏾‍♂️

“The same person could (and would) likely take their car and run over students” at a school.

And you know this how? 😂😂😂😂

You clowns are ridiculously dumb.

Reactions: KentuckyWildcatDC
I mean you making up statistics to prove your point might work on other people. 🤷🏾‍♂️

“The same person could (and would) likely take their car and run over students” at a school.

You can Google every one. The vast majority are gang related and/or ghetto shootings.

If someone wanted to kill people at a school, but they didn't have a gun, then it's safe to assume they'd find another way. They wouldn't just go "oh shucks, I don't have a gun so I guess instead I'll just watch some TV"..

There is only one clown in here.

This country has a gun problem
No. This county has a moral decay problem. Guns are just the tool they use. People get stabbed every single day too. Does America have a knife problem as well? We have young boys getting castrated and young girls thinking they’re boys. And that’s what is being pushed on them in schools. No wonder there are so many young people that are so spiritually lost.

No. This county has a moral decay problem. Guns are just the tool they use. People get stabbed every single day too. Does America have a knife problem as well? We have young boys getting castrated and young girls thinking they’re boys. And that’s what is being pushed on them in schools. No wonder there are so many young people that are so spiritually lost.

Lol… good grief. You spiritual weirdos with your own personal interest in the sex lives of others is bizarre.

Lol… good grief. You spiritual weirdos with your own personal interest in the sex lives of others is bizarre.

I’m not spiritual buuuut….

More bizarre than literally chopping off your penis and turning it inside out like it’s a dirty sock because “I just don’t think I feel like a man”?

Yeah, nothing bizarre about that.

Do we blame the knife for that problem??

I’m not spiritual buuuut….

More bizarre than literally chopping off your penis and turning it inside out like it’s a dirty sock because “I just don’t think I feel like a man”?

Yeah, nothing bizarre about that.

Do we blame the knife for that problem??

You spend a lot time thinking about other peoples genitalia don’t you?

Tell that to Ralph Yarl.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT