ADVERTISEMENT

Mikey Williams

I'd like to say he never plays a minute of college basketball because of this... but I'm honestly not sure.

Reactions: Zissou87
Btw this is the 3rd gun incident in the last few months among high profile basketball players.. the other two being Ja Morant and Nick Miller. Not a good look.

Reactions: true blue1
This country has a gun problem
It does. To many idiots and suicidal people who wanna take as many people as possible with them get a hold of them. But I sure as hell ain't giving up mine, I have 12, and leaving criminals and the government with all the guns. Banning a certain type of gun won't change it. This country has a mental health crisis and the stigma it carries leads to a lot of people to not seek help. There's almost always red flags before these things too. People have seriously went insane during COVID. This is the blowback.

It's a HUGE stigma in the Army as well. I wish I'd of sought it out sooner but I believed I could tough my way through it. 5 people from my company have killed themselves and I was super close to being 6th.

Nothing more frustrating than talented athletes who have all the opportunities in the world but get wrapped up in stupid shit.

I'll never understand it. How hard can it be to play ball, give some half assed effort in class, don't get involved with criminal activities?

I'll also never understand being totally sleeved up with tats at 18 years old.

Reactions: DSGTCAT28
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT