ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan State coaching search

Wouldn’t be surprised at all to see an ACC coach jump at the opportunity. With the somewhat uncertainty of the ACC, a Big10ish job would look tempting.

Reactions: hmt5000
So he sexually harassed her on a 30+ minute phone call (not FaceTime) and masturbated while she was unable to just hang up. She had 27 phone calls that lasted over 30 minutes which she calls non consensual phone sex where she was unable to just hang up? After being harassed she agreed to come back and speak to the team over the summer but he cut her off after berating her for gossiping about a relationship she says they didn’t have. Then after being harassed in April she filed a complaint in December?

Last edited:
So he sexually harassed her on a 30+ minute phone call (not FaceTime) and masturbated while she was unable to just hang up. She had 27 phone calls that lasted over 30 minutes which she calls non consensual phone sex where she was unable to just hang up? After being harassed she agreed to come back and speak to the team over the summer but he cut her off after berating her for gossiping about a relationship she says they didn’t have. Then after being harassed in April she filed a complaint in December?
Why do you even care? Do you love having your nose up Mel Tucker’s ass or something? Charlie Strong? Are those your types?

Why do you even care? Do you love having your nose up Mel Tucker’s ass or something? Charlie Strong? Are those your types?
Same reason you cared and played the race card. Did Mel Tucker bang your wife too? LOL at the joke you are.

Imagine asking someone why they care about the truth. This is why it’s so easy for politicians to control him.

Last edited:
Some Online (not in the know) say it is the perfect time to get out of the SEC with Texas and Oklahoma coming in and making it harder. Plus probably 9 game SEC coming year after next. Well Big 10 just took on several really good football schools and will be even harder. Unless you are stepping down to ACC or Big12 you are playing big boy football (NFL JR) with SEC and Big10. Stoops has the best job (not at a power SEC or Big 10 school). He can recruit with a bunch of teams and wins enough to keep things going. A bad year now is considered 6-6 and 7-5 is disappointing. It would have to be something major (in my opinion) to move Stoops out.

Agreed.....I mean I think MSU basically used this as an excuse to fire Tucker and not pay out their absurd contract. So, I'd be wary of coaching at a school that would pull this low stuff.

90 million isn't 90 million when a school has no intentions of completing the contract, and it's not coming out of the university's pocket. They can say whatever they want, but I wouldn't trust their athletic dept/ boosters given all they've done and allowed there. Not for a while.

Pointless to talk about this right now though, unless you dislike Stoops and hate MitchB.

MSU is little brother to Michigan. MSU facilities are not great. Now add in the Tucker scandal/firing. That place is a complete train wreck. Mark is never leaving for that job. To even suggest that is ridiculous. He has one of the best gigs in college football. Why start over with all of that mess?

And their reputation after they allowed all of the behind the scenes stuff for decades. Who wanted to be associated with that besides MelTucker (who clearly has his own issues behind the scenes to deal with)?

90 million isn't 90 million when a school has no intentions of completing the contract, and it's not coming out of the university's pocket. They can say whatever they want, but I wouldn't trust their athletic dept/ boosters given all they've done and allowed there. Not for a while.

Pointless to talk about this right now though, unless you dislike Stoops and hate MitchB.
Do what? What does Stoops/Mitch have anything to do with a thread on MSU being shady as all get out?

MSU has negatively recruited Stoops and Marrow to the point that I think it would hurt them in trying to lure him away. One thing about those 2 guys is that they hold a grudge.
Well , that is Mel and his staff so if they took the job he was just fired from it would be the ultimate slap in his face . But I don’t think that would figure in to his decision.

One in about a million, lol .

Watching an listening to Mark Stoops, listening to him mentioning how his father passed, how his brother stepped down as a relatively young man. I think he will retire at UK, in the next 3-4 years.

Marshall HC Charles Huff will get a serious look. He has Coached in the Big 10 and was recently associate HC and running backs coach at Bama before taking the Herd job in 2021. He salary is 775,000 and is known for being a great recruiter.

I’ve seen former UK Defensive Coordinator Matt House’s name brought up too. Michigan State guy.

Reactions: Girthang
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT