ADVERTISEMENT

Miami Leading Duke 26-24 in Durham

Originally posted by SilentsAreGolden:
Miami - Zed

Duke - Marcellas Wallace

(Pre-Bruce Willis rescue that is)
laugh.r191677.gif

Zed's dead baby. Zed's dead.

Like one poster said it has been a relaxing night and its been a couple of games since we had a night like tonight. Duke looks like they have lost some of their firepower they had in the first 13-14 games and they have to play at UL on Saturday. Even the Wake Forest before the NCState game was a close game for Duke and Wake could have pulled that one out if they wouldn't had choked in last 2 minutes of the game. It will be interesting to see how well Duke looks on Saturday vs. UL in Louisville. Duke then comes home vs. Pitt and then goes on the ROAD for 3 games vs. Notre Dame, St. Johns, and then Virginia. All 3 of those games and the UL game Saturday will be tough stretch over the next 5 games for Duke.

Duke players being a bunch of jackaces at the end when Miami was just trying to run it out.

Love to see them lose.

Wow - I've never seen a pull back shot of the inside of Cameron. It's so small!! Knew it was smaller but that's tiny.
This post was edited on 1/13 11:21 PM by clew84

A group of old Kentucky fans here, after the Kentucky win laughing our arses off at the Duke loss. That was better than the Kentucky game. Miami beat their silly _____ arses.

Miami is not as bad as most of us thought they were. Sure they did lose to EKU, but they gave Virginia all they could handle and beat Duke tonight. 12-4 record is not too shabby. Perhaps Miami is a sleeping giant?? Not a team you want to sleep on.

Wow. Hard to believe. Duke.. at home... coming off double digit loss... loses by even more. Crazy!

I don't know how many of you remember but Cindog cautioned us not to overlook Miami when we were discussing the Duke/ Louisville game. Cindog ann Bkocats really know their Basketball and are really good posters.

I watched this game after the UK game ended and Duke looked absolutely horrible. Pathetic defense and no heart at all. They just gave up. I had assumed they would be our biggest challenger but they're a complete mess right now.

Originally posted by gracetoyou:
Duke "might" fall out of the top 5...but I wouldn't bet the farm on it.
Are you kidding me? Miami will move into the top 20. They have to be good because they beat Duke in one of ESPN's Duke exhibition games at home.

Well now that coach K has been using 5* freshmen in his starting lineups and getting beat like a drum maybe all of Cal's critics and all the idiot rival fans will understand that winning with Freshmen is much more difficult than winning with 3* seniors.
K needs to go back to playing with senior laden teams, this freshmen thing isn't for him.

Originally posted by kyjeff1:
Well now that coach K has been using 5* freshmen in his starting lineups and getting beat like a drum maybe all of Cal's critics and all the idiot rival fans will understand that winning with Freshmen is much more difficult than winning with 3* seniors.
K needs to go back to playing with senior laden teams, this freshmen thing isn't for him.
It is difficult,but if you are waiting for Cal to get credit for much of anything,well good luck with that

If the form holds true following back to back losses I expect Duke to Vault over 2 to 3 teams in the polls. They may be #1 next week if they lose to Louisville.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT