ADVERTISEMENT

Met a former player in Clarksville Indiana

Jan 24, 2017
Marcus Lee and his wife to be were shopping in Lowe's on Wendesday. Said he is going to play in Turkey this year, played in Spain last year. They bought a house in Louisville that they are fixing up, he had a lot of paint in his cart. Said they are getting married soon. Would post a picture of them but don't know how to attach a picture. Asked him about his time at UK said he loved ever minute there and Coach Cal. Said he transferred because of playing time. Really nice couple. Just thought others would enjoy keeping up with former players.

Marcus Lee and his wife to be were shopping in Lowe's on Wendesday. Said he is going to play in Turkey this year, played in Spain last year. They bought a house in Louisville that they are fixing up, he had a lot of paint in his cart. Said they are getting married soon. Would post a picture of them but don't know how to attach a picture. Asked him about his time at UK said he loved ever minute there and Coach Cal. Said he transferred because of playing time. Really nice couple. Just thought others would enjoy keeping up with former players.
Lee always seemed like a good guy. Knew he had been back since he transferred but didn’t realize he was in Louisville. Good.

I'm a fan of Marcus. It's good to hear he's doing well, and still playing. Perry Stevenson is also a good man, it's such a shame he was here during the dark ages. I was happy for him that he had at least one year with Calipari as opposed to that other maniac.

Saw Leroy Byrd working in the Big & Tall store in Pikeville yesterday. Asked him about Marcus Lee and he told me he was not anything compared to his buddy Gunther Benke.

Reactions: ukgrad2004
Stevie Wonder said he also saw Marcus in Clarksville but I’m skeptical 😎

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT