ADVERTISEMENT

Media/Talking Heads

GoBigBlue1280

Freshman
Jan 19, 2020
Georgetown
UK takes GA to the wire

Media after UK game — this GA team may not be as strong as we thought. They have a lot to work on.

Media after Alabama — This GA team is still right there in the mix as one of the top 5 teams.

Media before Ole Miss — Ole Miss wins this one big. They are one of the top 5 programs. They have all Americans all over the field. Kiffin has built a powerhouse.

Media after UK — Ole Miss is not as good as we thought. They have a lot to work on.

Media when Ole Miss beats SC — this Ole Miss team is capable of winning it all. They are a great team.

🤦‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

Historically speaking, Stoops teams tend to be weak, that’s why they assume other teams suck if we come close to winning or squeak one out like yesterday.

It’s usually a battle between us and Vanderbilt as the worst team in the SEC.

People who can't even confirm nonsense with facts and stats amuse me. UK has not finished 6th or 7th in the sec east (obviously divisions are gone now) since 2014.

Historically speaking, Stoops teams tend to be weak, that’s why they assume other teams suck if we come close to winning or squeak one out like yesterday.

It’s usually a battle between us and Vanderbilt as the worst team in the SEC.
Dude, Stoops is the winningest coach in UK history!
He has taken UK to a UK record 8 straight bowls and counting and won 4 straight of them.
He has defeated Florida, Tennessee, Ole Miss Missouri, LSU and other less notable SEC teams. He has handled Louisville and just won the biggest true SEC on campus road game in UK’s 91 yr SEC history.
Stoops is the man!
I backed up my point now back up your drivel with facts not hate!!!

This same thing happened when we beat Florida for the first time in many years. Stoops get off the hook with the fans with weak mindsets by winning 1 game against a decent team.

Ole Miss played terrible teams before UK. I’m gonna say Ole Miss was overhyped being #6 for no reason whatsoever.

Dude, Stoops is the winningest coach in UK history!
He has taken UK to a UK record 8 straight bowls and counting and won 4 straight of them.
He has defeated Florida, Tennessee, Ole Miss Missouri, LSU and other less notable SEC teams. He has handled Louisville and just won the biggest true SEC on campus road game in UK’s 91 yr SEC history.
Stoops is the man!
I backed up my point now back up your drivel with facts not hate!!!

I’m not happy defeating teams. I’m happy with championships. I don’t know how to have that kind of weak mindset of being happy with those results.

• Haha
Reactions: chattanoogawildcat
People who can't even confirm nonsense with facts and stats amuse me. UK has not finished 6th or 7th in the sec east (obviously divisions are gone now) since 2014.

I’m only happy with being #1. Not 6-7. I don’t know how to have a weak mindset that lets me be happy with being 6-7 in the SEC. We are terrible because of these types of weak mindsets tho. Be a man and demand the best.

I feel sorry for some of y’all’s family. You can’t even demand the best for your favorite sports team, I’d hate to see what kind of life you’ve accepted for you family. Weak mindsets carry over into real life too.

You are clearly out of your mind dude. Im placing you in time out. No posting for you until another team defeats UK.
Please seek professional help as you are living in a very dark dark place.
Ill pray for you.

I’m the one that needs professional help? Sure, buddy.

You are clearly out of your mind dude. Im placing you in time out. No posting for you until another team defeats UK.
Please seek professional help as you are living in a very dark dark place.
Ill pray for you.
I think praying for that ass hat is a good idea.
I was thinking to just tell him to fugg off.

I feel sorry for some of y’all’s family. You can’t even demand the best for your favorite sports team, I’d hate to see what kind of life you’ve accepted for you family. Weak mindsets carry over into real life too.
Its hilarious that you are making these outrageous posts after one of the 5-7 biggest wins in UKs football history.
You mad bro?
Why you trollin?
You need attention?
You are making yourself not look very good.
Just stop while you are behind.

Reactions: chattanoogawildcat
Its hilarious that you are making these outrageous posts after one of the 5-7 biggest wins in UKs football history.
You mad bro?
Why you trollin?
You need attention?
You are making yourself not look very good.
Just stop while you are behind.

Yes I’m mad. I donate a lot of money per year to the university. I have the right to voice my frustration over mediocre product that I pay for! 😜

Do you only troll after beating an AP ranked top 6 team from the SEC on the road?
Ill hang up and listen.
Bwah ha ha ha ha.
You are being exposed guy.

I’m here every single week voicing my frustration. Your head is usually in a tight, dark and stinky spot so you must not notice.

Such a POS. Family is more important than favorite sports team by a long shot. You keep exposing yourself and an ignorant POS troll and keep calling everyone else weak and mediocre. Man, you're a horrible person.

I don't get you people. You want be the victim so much, you're imagining ahead what happens if Ole Miss beats South Carolina. We beat a Top 10 team, and you sad sacks look for reasons the world is against you. Christ, be a man.
I’m making fun of the media and their back and forth on teams. Don’t bring your tough guy act at me.

My point is, UK has the SEC confused as hell right now. They don’t know if teams are contenders or pretenders!

Last edited:
Reactions: HerrosHeroes
I have a hunch you’re not winning in life either.
It takes a special kind of loser to write that post.

We got boat raced on our home field by a South Carolina team that probably isn’t that great. It’s starting to look like we may be a better team than what we showed on that day, but it’s hard to completely erase that memory when we’re only 4-5 games into everyone’s season. We unfortunately have no one but ourselves to blame for any perceived disrespect from the analysts.

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
We got boat raced on our home field by a South Carolina team that probably isn’t that great. It’s starting to look like we may be a better team than what we showed on that day, but it’s hard to completely erase that memory when we’re only 4-5 games into everyone’s season. We unfortunately have no one but ourselves to blame for any perceived disrespect from the analysts.
Look, we have played 5 games or 10 halves. We are 3-2 and of those 10 halves we have only played one that I would categories as a bad one (the 2nd half v the Cocks).
It was clearly an aberration, not who Ky is, and if we continue to improve and get and stay healthy we could win out and make the 12.
There I said it!

Reactions: GoBigBlue1280
I’m here every single week voicing my frustration. Your head is usually in a tight, dark and stinky spot so you must not notice.
So what’s your “frustration” this week with an SEC road win over the #6 team in the country? Oh, I know, you don’t get to bump your stupid $%#?& give me attention thread. Gtfoh

Facts are, we are a terrible program.
Dude, I think you need to find a different team to root for. I wish UK were a powerhouse football team but the facts are they just aren’t and we haven’t ever been and in today’s college football landscape they likely never will be. You’re embarrassed for another poster on this thread but I’m embarrassed for you as you have spent the entire morning trashing UK football after a big win on the road. If you can’t be happy for even a day then one has to question if you’re even a fan. You aren’t changing the program bitching at people on the message board.

Dude, I think you need to find a different team to root for. I wish UK were a powerhouse football team but the facts are they just aren’t and we haven’t ever been and in today’s college football landscape they likely never will be. You’re embarrassed for another poster on this thread but I’m embarrassed for you as you have spent the entire morning trashing UK football after a big win on the road. If you can’t be happy for even a day then one has to question if you’re even a fan. You aren’t changing the program bitching at people on the message board.

He is a paying member though so the moderators won't do a thing to him. His posting 100% fits what a mod said he wouldn't allow on 9.20 (pinned on board) but here we are.

And I'm not advocating he should catch a ban of any amount of time. I am fine with differing opinions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT