ADVERTISEMENT

McNeely going off in the Jordan Brand

I don’t think Hurley lets him leave campus without locking him up. To me they should be trying to get agbo from Boise state
Probably not but with NIL you never know and Hurley apparently never even talks NIL. So if he wants to go to a great team then yeah probably not a chance right now. If he wants NIL though…

If Pope gets McNeely on campus, I think he's ours. Just from what I've gathered, this kid is interested in playing for a blue blood. If that's the case, like Twitter rumors seemed to indicate, then he'll need look no further.

Liam may go ahead and pull the trigger for UConn, but he'll do so without giving one of the most storied programs in CBB history a look.

I read on Twitter (can't remember sources, God forbid, don't crucify me) that Pope was working with him on scheduling a campus visit for this week. Take that for what it's worth. It ain't over till the fat lady sings.

If Pope gets McNeely on campus, I think he's ours. Just from what I've gathered, this kid is interested in playing for a blue blood. If that's the case, like Twitter rumors seemed to indicate, then he'll need look no further.

Liam may go ahead and pull the trigger for UConn, but he'll do so without giving one of the most storied programs in CBB history a look.

I read on Twitter (can't remember sources, God forbid, don't crucify me) that Pope was working with him on scheduling a campus visit for this week. Take that for what it's worth. It ain't over till the fat lady sings.

No doubt in my mind there's some guys out there buying time to see who we land and who they'd be playing with. I hope he's one.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Will McNeely pretty much be a one and done candidate or is he a 2-3 year college guy. Or thirdly, could he be a Reed Sheppard type and be considered a 2-3 year guy but end up being a lottery pick after blowing up his freshman year?

I ask this knowing nothing about McNeely’s game other than being fairly highly rated.

I’d have an NIL deal ready in the wings for him but tell him not to commit to UConn until we’re allowed to counter offer UConn.

Will McNeely pretty much be a one and done candidate or is he a 2-3 year college guy. Or thirdly, could he be a Reed Sheppard type and be considered a 2-3 year guy but end up being a lottery pick after blowing up his freshman year?

I ask this knowing nothing about McNeely’s game other than being fairly highly rated.

I’d have an NIL deal ready in the wings for him but tell him not to commit to UConn until we’re allowed to counter offer UConn.
Probably 2yr player but he could potentially show out and be one n done. Ideal stretch 4 with solid fundamentals who's capable of guarding multiple positions. Passes and sees the floor well for his size. Excels in catch and shoot opportunities. Good athleticism and mobility.

McNeely is underrated. He should be top five and will be a one and done but he'll be really
good in that one year.

I think he’s a possible 2 year guy that could have a better than expected year for sure.

Reactions: trueblujr2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT