ADVERTISEMENT

McDonalds AA Game Notes...

MWes11

All-SEC
Apr 22, 2012
Just some notes from the practices.

Jarred Vanderbilt heating up. Getting more consistent w J. Smooth handke & elite passer as point forward at 6-8 #BBN

Kentucky commit Quade Green showing well vs Trevon Duval. Crisp passes. Making sound reads. Drilling mid-range J #BBN

Doing a 1v1 closeout drill, Washington went right at Green and finished with a poster. Next time around, PJ hit a 3 in his face.

This stage is . Tune in to ESPN2 at 8pm ET for the @POWERADE Jam Fest.

If you have any more notes like these, please keep posting them. It's always good to hear about our incoming players

Reactions: Smashcat
Just some notes from the practices.

Jarred Vanderbilt heating up. Getting more consistent w J. Smooth handke & elite passer as point forward at 6-8 #BBN

Kentucky commit Quade Green showing well vs Trevon Duval. Crisp passes. Making sound reads. Drilling mid-range J #BBN

Doing a 1v1 closeout drill, Washington went right at Green and finished with a poster. Next time around, PJ hit a 3 in his face.

This stage is . Tune in to ESPN2 at 8pm ET for the @POWERADE Jam Fest.
Is the jam fest tonight?

I believe the game is Wednesday on ESPN around 8 or 9 PM. All of our future players are on the East squad, along with Bamba and Knox.

Im tellin you, we are all gonna LOVE P.J. Washington.
I mean LOVE

He reminds me of a Chuck Hayes lunch pail type of 4, does a little bit of everything.

Add Bamba and we'll be the best defensive team in the country next season.

Physically he is exactly like Miles Bridges from Michigan State. He is a little like Chuck but bigger and a better scorer, more athletic. His game is alot like Terrence Jones and even Julius Randle. He has a high motor like MKG and Randle. But attacks the basket on offense and rebounding like Terrence Jones

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT