ADVERTISEMENT

Maxey v Heat

Jan 12, 2007
Code:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-media-max-width="560"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Tyrese Maxey 🤯<br><br>The 76ers are moving on! <a href="https://t.co/9dj2qUmRXF">pic.twitter.com/9dj2qUmRXF</a></p>&mdash; Barstool Kentucky (@BarstoolUK) <a href="https://twitter.com/BarstoolUK/status/1780784295835017564?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 18, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Philly down 6 with 28 seconds then Maxey happened.

A 3 AND 1 for a 4 point play

Then a 35 foot pull up 3 from the logo to tie it with 7 seconds left he still had time to get closer but he said nah I just pull from here

Heck of a lot of contact from Philly.

One thing I don't love about multi game series, the league clearly wants as many games as possible.

And of course a completely touch foul called on Embiid.

Reactions: Fox2monk
But at least if we get an all-world stud we'll have a coach who knows how to do something with him. In Maxey's first game at UK he came off the bench for 26 points. Next game he was back on the bench !

I am sure going to miss these kind of talented stud players. We will get good players but we won't get the all world studs like we used to have the first 10 years of Cal's era
Personally I've missed competent passionate UK basketball teams since 2015. You can watch NBA mercenaries as much as you want bud. The rest of us want Kentucky college basketball returned to greatness.

F all the 1 yr mercenaries playing for the back of their jerseys, scared as F on the road in the SEC or in tourney games, just waiting for draft night. Good riddance.

Brunson at times gives me bad memories of Wheeler: too many deep drives into no man's land, puts up a prayer, and it gets swatted by multiple players. It's unfortunately why I think the Knicks need a real #1 option.

And yes, Maxey was fantastic tonight. Two UK players giving heroic performances to win their teams pivotal games.

Brunson at times gives me bad memories of Wheeler: too many deep drives into no man's land, puts up a prayer, and it gets swatted by multiple players. It's unfortunately why I think the Knicks need a real #1 option.

And yes, Maxey was fantastic tonight. Two UK players giving heroic performances to win their teams pivotal games.
Brunson is a true no. 1 option. Dude had 40 last night and got more than a few buckets in the paint with Embiid there to contest.

Brunson is a true no. 1 option. Dude had 40 last night and got more than a few buckets in the paint with Embiid there to contest.

I would maybe say a 1.5 option. Keep in mind they are without Randle and Thibs players always accumulate states because they play entire games. And, he also needed 32 shots to get those 40 points.

I think Brunson has tremendously heart and IQ.. but I think the Knicks need a true #1... or enough 2's and 3's to compensate.

I would maybe say a 1.5 option. Keep in mind they are without Randle and Thibs players always accumulate states because they play entire games. And, he also needed 32 shots to get those 40 points.

I think Brunson has tremendously heart and IQ.. but I think the Knicks need a true #1... or enough 2's and 3's to compensate.
The offense is ran strictly through him and it was frustrating to me because I needed Hart to hit one more 3 for my parlay to hit. Brunson got cooking in the 4th so my parlay went down the drain. I was certain when they went to overtime, Hart would get me that 3.

I am sure going to miss these kind of talented stud players. We will get good players but we won't get the all world studs like we used to have the first 10 years of Cal's era.

Why would we not get good players? We had great players before Cal. Why would we not after him? Also what results was he producing that other coaches here have not? What did the stud NBA players produce that the non stud NBA players you think we’ll be stuck with will not?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT