ADVERTISEMENT

Massive shooting in Vegas

But conjecture isn't an opinion. That's what's wrong with most of these events. Everyone likes to tell what they think instead of what they know. It's not holier than thou, it's understanding simple discourse and logic.

If Twitter and FB were around during 1996, Richard Jewell would have been shot on site or strung up from a cell tower.
Paddock, bro.

Richard Jewell would not have been tried on Paddock.

Reign those tits in. You're reaching. Nobody gives a shit b/c the mistake was caught and accounted for in a forum that means absolute dick to nobody but us few hundred. Most of us have moved on.

Reactions: angryram
50 dead is pretty amazing. I am betting this was a far left Antifa type. Jason Aldean on stage? I would bet he was targeting "redneck" white Trump voters. That's just my first hunch. He wasn't messing around though.

Reactions: Double Tay
Well that's simply not true. AK's have 4 inch group accuracy at 100 yards and you could easily hit a man sized target at 300 yards. Yes, full auto would make that much worse, but he was also shooting into a group of thousands of people in a relative small space.
The news showed a view of the venue from a window at the hotel. Looked like an acre and a half target.

But conjecture isn't an opinion. That's what's wrong with most of these events. Everyone likes to tell what they think instead of what they know. It's not holier than thou, it's understanding simple discourse and logic.

If Twitter and FB were around during 1996, Richard Jewell would have been shot on site or strung up from a cell tower.

Does everyone include you?

Probably a good time for me to go ahead and purchase that AR 15. I'd be down with gun legislation in return for immediate construction of the southern boarder wall. If you don't put a wall up they will simply walk ak47's across the boarder all day.

#whathappensinvegasstaysinvegas

The news showed a view of the venue from a window at the hotel. Looked like an acre and a half target.

Also, according to the tweet above, police confirmed that he was shooting off of a tripod (bipod?).

In rewatching the clip, it sounds like there are at least two audibly different "types" of gunfire sounds, which at some points sound like they overlap. Given the distance, that could be the explained a lot of ways.

Well that's simply not true. AK's have 4 inch group accuracy at 100 yards and you could easily hit a man sized target at 300 yards. Yes, full auto would make that much worse, but he was also shooting into a group of thousands of people in a relative small space.

I'm sorry, what are you disputing I said? Actual dia of a pie plate? That's a shooter's term, man. It simply means the weapon isn't highly accurate.

Also, accurate out to 300 IF you know how to adjust the sights and/or use Kentucky windage. This guy was pointing and shooting and hoping to hit a target... which is the only point I was making.

Probably a good time for me to go ahead and purchase that AR 15. I'd be down with gun legislation in return for immediate construction of the southern boarder wall. If you don't put a wall up they will simply walk ak47's across the boarder all day.

Yikes. Guns will be needed with/without a wall.

I'm sorry, what are you disputing I said? Actual dia of a pie plate? That's a shooter's term, man. It simply means the weapon isn't highly accurate.
I inferred that you were saying the AK would not have been accurate enough from those distances and that meant you believed it was another weapon. I was just saying that an AK is more than accurate enough at those distances to the damage he inflicted.

No matter who did it or why, the right will be blamed. This goes for basically anything that happens from here on out. Radical Muslim commits terrorism? Well, the right/Trump have been openly hostile. Hillary supporter? Same.

When one radical party controls the media and the education system, it's only going to take time to do what they want. Perhaps the right can stop it, but I think it's inevitable unfortunately.

No matter who did it or why, the right will be blamed. This goes for basically anything that happens from here on out. Radical Muslim commits terrorism? Well, the right/Trump have been openly hostile. Hillary supporter? Same.

When one radical party controls the media and the education system, it's only going to take time to do what they want. Perhaps the right can stop it, but I think it's inevitable unfortunately.

When did the narrative change though? I don't recall anyone blaming republicans after Colombine or Va Tech or Sandy Hook - it was basically accepted that those shootings were carried out by evil, mentally unstable people.

Reactions: Nubb16 and rqarnold
When did the narrative change though? I don't recall anyone blaming republicans after Colombine or Va Tech or Sandy Hook - it was basically accepted that those shootings were carried out by evil, mentally unstable people.
you don't remember anyone blaming republicans after sandy hook? [roll][roll][roll]

In rewatching the clip, it sounds like there are at least two audibly different "types" of gunfire sounds, which at some points sound like they overlap. Given the distance, that could be the explained a lot of ways.
I thought the same thing, but I would imagine with that flat terrain and all those buildings there was a lot of echoing and other alteration of the muzzle sounds, especially depending on where the recording mic was located.

DLHn7v1UMAEaVyk.jpg

What a POS. If she's really a "teacher," will they hound her out of her job... like the Left did to the white guy at the Charlottesville (WS/Nazi/KKK) rally? I mean, she's only in charge of informing the minds of generations of kids, while the white guy worked at an EFFING HOT DOG Stand.

Reactions: ymmot31
I was gonna say this, Aldean is about as vanilla as they come. Not even a country singer.

What? Seriously?

Just to name a few of his songs (per Google):

Dirt Road Anthem
She's Country
Big Green Tractor
Hicktown
If My Truck Could Talk

What? Seriously?

Dirt Road Anthem
She's Country
Big Green Tractor
Hicktown
If My Truck Could Talk
don't bother with him man. I think he has compartamentalized himself into an iron clad bubble.

Barack Obama was very divisive. Not a peep.
Please give us an Obama quote that you saw as devisive.

Tell me when he ever verbally attacked any group.

This “Obama was devisive” crap is exactly that...crap. You didn’t like him for whatever reason and therefore you and others decided to divide yourselves, to take the other side regardless of the subject.

He didn’t condem people you wanted him to condem. That’s about it. Of course long before BLM existed operatives on the right were working diligently trying to attack him with numerous false narratives. He’s Muslim...he wasn’t born here...he hates America...
The GOP framed him as their enemy and as the root of all problems. Substance be damned.

ISIS has claimed responsibility on their official accounts...said guy converted months ago.

I just find that hard to believe honestly. Eventually we'll find out that he was motivated by either political or religious beliefs.
Yeah, otherwise nobody will be able to use him to further their own political purpose. What a waste that would be!

An AR with a Slide Fire system could explain the slower rapport.

Also, I thought it was Jake Owen on stage.

Reactions: -Mav-

You do know that most of the guns in Mexico come from the north. Right?

GD it is amazing we have such a tragic event and people are talking politics. Please put your hate for the "other side" down and focus on the real problem.

There are some mentally touched up people in this world and politics have not a thing to do with it. But it is easy to blame or use it as reason, but these people show signs of instability but people choose to ignore.

This “Obama was devisive” crap is exactly that...crap. You didn’t like him for whatever reason and therefore you and others decided to divide yourselves, to take the other side regardless of the subject.

He didn’t condem people you wanted him to condem. That’s about it. Of course long before BLM existed operatives on the right were working diligently trying to attack him with numerous false narratives. He’s Muslim...he wasn’t born here...he hates America...
The GOP framed him as their enemy and as the root of all problems. Substance be damned.

Long list...keep lying.

This post is dripping with dumbass. Hopefully no one slips and falls in it.

GD it is amazing we have such a tragic event and people are talking politics. Please put your hate for the "other side" down and focus on the real problem.

There are some mentally touched up people in this world and politics have not a thing to do with it. But it is easy to blame or use it as reason, but these people show signs of instability but people choose to ignore.
the real problem is politics buddy. The left sponsors everything that is anti American. Islam, BLM it doesn't matter I don't mind them the enabler of everything is liberalism. And they must be physically extinguished from this planet. There is no co exist with people who want to kill you. Remember the black Missouri state rep who said she hoped trump is assassinated. I fear for his life I really do and would be shocked if there is not an attempt made on his life soon.

All these anarchist liberals want is violence when you talk enough of it, some nut will reach a boiling point and do this. Someone needs to step up on the right and make a call to arms to start kicking some ass and shedding some liberal blood.
I hope and pray that soon there is a national militarized organization for conservatives. I don't have the planning skills to put that togather but I would definitely join.

Be surprised if this is the case. They just want credit for it.
Yes, they have been desperate recently and have a couple of documented fake claims. But they have also been correct on some of the questionable claims as well. Newsworthy if they claim, in any event, because continually making false claims will show they are losing the true battle.

What? Seriously?

Dirt Road Anthem
She's Country
Big Green Tractor
Hicktown
If My Truck Could Talk

Those are cute song titles, but Aldean is not a country singer in the traditional sense any more than Kenny Chesney is. They're garbage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT